“Great meal”
Review of La Gueule Du Loup

La Gueule Du Loup
Reserve with
La Gueule Du Loup is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 282 Restaurants in Arles
Price range: US$19 - US$53
Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Was a very busy night and staff were working very hard, but we felt attended to and had a great meal. We ordered the menu of the day - great way to go.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We found the restaurant just by walking by. The outside was so appealing, but we ate inside, upstairs. What a treat. The staff was great and helped us so much. The choose three menu options including some of the best food I have ever had. For 29 euros you got three choices including a dessert. So good!

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Incredible lunch.
Don’t want to leave. Wish I could just sit here until dinner.
Exciting menu. Great staff. Delighted and impressed by the food. Endlessly surprising, the coffee even came with a homemade marshmallow, flavoured with secret ingredients and drizzled in chocolate - who does that?! Shepard’s Pie made with duck, chick pea ginger noodles, a special fish dish made for my daughter, the first really interesting cheese board I’ve had, and so much more. Even the music was great! If you are bored of fish soup, steak and lamb, make a reservation here. Can’t recommend it highly enough. A true jewel in Arles crown. I wish them many happy and fruitful years to come. Thank you!

Reviewed 20 March 2018

I loved this restaurant and thought it was the best meal I ate on my trip! The food was well presented, flavorful, and really well put together. The dishes were very sophisticated and complex without being gimmicky. I had the "forest floor" appetizer with mushrooms. The pulled duck under mashed potatoes with grilled vegetables was fantastic. The dark chocolate and coffee ice cream dessert was perfect. Totally recommend! Get a reservation online as they do not open the entire seating area in the off-season.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

We booked a table in this restaurant based on the overall good Trip Adviser recommendations and we were very happy we did. My husband took the cabillaud and I had duck rôti with pink peppers. We were served by two very gentle and hard working young girls and the athmosphere was familiar in a good way.
We truly enjoyed our diner there.