All reviews swimming pool business hotel nice hotel old town yogurt motorway tesla charger parking cons sleeping
Reviewed 10 September 2017

Bordering the motorway, we had feared that the room may be noisy. To our surprise, not one sound could be heard from the traffic, and we had an excellent and quiet night. The meal was good. The breakfast was really very good, a very big choice of breakfast items, of good quality. (Scrambled eggs, potatoes, bacon, saussages, different yogurts, fresh cheese with read fruit coulis, red salad fruits (grapefruit, oranges, pineapple), and many other pastries, cereals, müesli, and more. The price was more than reasonable (double room, evening à la carte meal, breakfast for 2 = 180€).
The big and comfortable parking was free, as well as the good easy wifi.

Room tip: We had rrom 220 on the first floor, with a pool and garden view
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Yoann P, General Manager at Hotel Novotel Aix en Provence Pont de L'arc Fenouilleres, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

I am very greatfull about your encouraging comments further to your stay at the Novotel Aix En Provence .

It is always a pleasure to receive such an enthousiastic feedback and I will definitely share your comments with my team members.
As mentionned and even though close to the motorway, there is no noise generated by it.
We have a "somehow" look of resort, with nice outdoor areas, swimming pool and playgrounds to enjoy a journey in Provence.
It is a good combination for guests who strive to a getaway and to be close to the city center.

Thank you again for sharing your feed-back and we will be looking forward to welcoming you soon.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

This hotel is just outside the main town which is a 15-20 minute walk away. Buses also go. It has parking available at a cost. Breakfast is extra and meals are available. Overall, well maintained and decent sized rooms which are generally quite. Good strong shower. Recommended.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank nabeelsheikh
Yoann P, General Manager at Hotel Novotel Aix en Provence Pont de L'arc Fenouilleres, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

It is for me a real pleasure and pride to read these few lines confirming your statisfaction further to your stay in Novotel Aix.

I am delighted we could provde good quality of services during your stay and have transmitted our southern conviviality.

THANK YOU for having chosen our establishment and I will be looking forward to seeing you soon again!

Y.PERRIN,

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Pro:
location and access to the road if you plan to visit the calonques.
Services and entertainment options for Kids. There's even an outside pool.
Parking free.
Tesla charger station.
Breakfast is more than expected.
Free water for rehydrating

Cons.
Beds come withouth sheets just a coverture, but the air conditionning isn't as low for this thick covering. They need to either increase a/c power or to provide sheets.
The manager in the restaurant.
Bedrooms might be to basic.(still is what expected for the price).
No hair conditionning (my wife got some trouble specially after going to the beach)

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Yoann P, General Manager at Hotel Novotel Aix en Provence Pont de L'arc Fenouilleres, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

It was a real pleasure receiving you and I would like to thank you for the globally positive overview highlighting our location and quality of services.
I am delighted you made most of your stay in Aix and its region.

My apologies for the AC/ not strong enough. Bed sheets are also available upon request for our guests at reception.

Thank you again and we will be looking forward to having you with us soon again in Provence where there is much more to visit.

With my best regards,

Reviewed 21 July 2017

It is a splendid hotel and I would love to return. The staff were polite, helpful, charming and discreet. The food was excellent and the gardens and swimming pool very well-kept. I had a very comfortable room with a great TV, and very clean facilities. I could easily get to the centre of Aix-en-Provence by bus; the bus-stop was 5 minutes' walk away. I came alone as part of a tour group and had an excellent holiday at this hotel.

Room tip: It's nice to have a poolside view
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank SUE H
Yoann P, General Manager at Hotel Novotel Aix en Provence Pont de L'arc Fenouilleres, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

I am really delighted we could make your stay enjoyable and have transmitted our southern conviviality.

THANK YOU for having chosen our establishment for your week stay and looking forward to seeing you soon again in group or for an individual stay!

Y.PERRIN,

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

We were just driving through and wanted a nice,comfortable hotel that was convenient to the motorway. That is what we got. Pool looked nice even though we didn't use it. Restaurant was excellent. Room was great with plenty of room and was clean. We used the Accor hotel group extensively and found Novotel to be uniformly very good.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Yoann P, General Manager at Hotel Novotel Aix en Provence Pont de L'arc Fenouilleres, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2017

Thanks so much for this encouraging feed-back!
I am delighted you found uniformly good standards of accomodation in our establishment.

We indeed stick with Novotel standards in terms of quality of services.

Our meals and suggestions in the restaurant menu fit with local tastes and our Chef's inspiration.
I am pleased you found a good value for money in Aix-en-Provence.

We will be looking forward to having you again with us for your upcoming journeys in Provence.