All reviews public parking euros centre cathedral normandy
Reviewed 4 July 2014

A nice little hotel right in the center of Rouen. Very convenient and nice staff. However, like all French (Parisian) hotels, the room really is a telephone box. There was 40 cm around the double bed, and that was it.

It is a room you sleep in, not stay in.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I just wasn't supposed to stay in Haute Normandy and especially in Rouen. After a long drive from Perpignan, It was getting dark and I was getting so tired that I almost fell asleep. I I looked for a hotel and found a nicely two-star motel right in the center of the city. The hotel clerk was very pleasant and spoke English perfectly well and gave me a quiet room with view of la Seine. It was room 22, The room was tidy and the towels were clean. The hotel doesn't have a private parking, but I have found a free spot right in front of the hotel. I would say that the hotel is worth the try. Breakfast was very good as well as the staff. I liked it very much and recommend it !

Room Tip: For a single room with double bed ask for room 22 on the corner side with a pleasant view of the Ri ver La Seine
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 April 2014

When we visited Rouen, we came across accidentally at a nice two-star hotel not far away from the cathedral and the River la Seine. It's right in the heart of Rouen. The personnel is very nice and helpful. The lady who owns the hotel, Mme Roxane was very kind with us. She gave us the best room.The price was affordable and the breakfast was substantial. The rooms are tidy and clean. We loved our stay and at this hotel. We stayed there in Rouen for 2 nights instead of one.

Room Tip: We stayed at room 34. It's very quiet...I recommend it for family and friends.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

Very good hotel. Very good Location in middle of the City. Price is good. Very clean and decorated well. Easy access to Metro and Buss. Very nice and helpfull staff . I will recommend to everyone. A++++++

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Nicely located hotel not far from the centre of Rouen. Room was small but very clean and towels changed every day. The breakfast was continental and good quality with omelettes, rolls, croissants and coffee. The staff were very helpful and friendly. This hotel is excellent value, and overall a far more pleasant stay than other budget hotels.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family