“Horrible Customer Service. Please read my review.”
Review of Ile de Crete

Ile de Crete
Reserve with
Ile de Crete is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #40 of 1,710 Restaurants in Lille
Price range: US$14 - US$35
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 March 2018

I surprised my girlfriend by taking her to this highly rated romantic restaurant. I booked a reservation online and when I got there the manager said we had no reservation (even though I had a confirmation email on my phone). He did not apologize or try to find us a table. Instead he walked away and said nothing. This was very unprofessional and we were so shocked. I will never go here again.
Its very sad.. the food looked very good :(

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

The service is really good
A very VERY rich menu with many authentic Greek dishes
Portions are good
Quality is also good
Prices are reasonable
Desert tip: café gourmand is just huge with 6 different mini deserts (pana cotta, greek sweet, ice cream, fruit salad, chocolate mousse, greek yogurt with honey and walnuts!) Plus biscuits and the coffee!

Reviewed 21 December 2017

Like most Greek places, you can eat a delicious and copious meal within a friendly and cosy atmosphere. This is very near the center of town as well.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Hi we were 20 people on a business dinner. first of all there was only greek wine available and none were good (red). the greek salad was OK but the feta cheese was not that good. We ate calimari, grilled shrimp which were OK but the mutton grill was the best

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Warm welcome and friendly, unobtrusive service as well as delicious food! Varied menu. Huge baklavas!. We recommend it highly!