See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

Impulse booking as the train station floors just weren't cutting it for us anymore. Only €90 for a room for two on game day of the euros, and being a one star it gave us everything we could expect and a TV wow.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 October 2015

Booked this purely on the name (childish I know) without reading the reviews first, whats life without a little mystery eh?
Couldn't believe it when we turned up to find that its on top of a KFC and there is an adult store next door!! you couldn't make this up! lol
The hotel its self is in a great location in the city centre and is well priced.. it is however very outdated and basic in its decor and accommodation, we declined the offer of breakfast as there are plenty of choice in the area.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2015 via mobile

Booked two rooms here for €50 so we should have known what to expect really. The reception area is a glass and hasn't seen a wet cloth in a long time. The lift berly held 3 of us. And then came the rooms, although the looked clean they smelled awful. My room was quite large but it only contained a bed a sink and a mirror. You needed to go down the corridor to use the bathroom but at night time the corridor was dimly lite and actually seemed like something from a horror film. Flickering lights etc and I held on till the morning. On examination of the bed, my brother decided it would be safer for me to sleep on his coat instead of in the blankets. Thankfully its was only a few hours stay, we went to bed at 1 and were up at 6am for our train. Only positive about this place is its location. Right beside the train station! Oh and the name, it certainly gave us a giggle!!!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 October 2014

Right next to Flanders station and 10 minutes walk from Eurostar this is a good location. However it is a very basic hotel. Rooms were clean enough but the drains smelt awful. No plug in the washbasin. Very few bulbs in lamps etc. Very small lift. Staff were friendly enough but didn't speak much English and I'm afraid we speak very little french

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 January 2014

The difference between this hotel and a hotel for me, the private bathrooms, and if I'm honest I could have done without it.
When we arrived we were offered a room on the first floor facing the " courtyard " to avoid the "noise " from the main street. What at first it seemed like a good idea, faded away when we got to that room and find a tiny room , with a patchwork quilt broken and very sad view. After talks with my partner , we decided to ask at reception if it was possible to change to a room overlooking the main street (since the room was so poor , at least good views right?) . We were moved with no problem to a room in the floor above ( narrow stairs, forget the elevator that fits one person without luggage - thank god we only got a backpack each) , slightly wider and with a rather large window . At this stage I did not expect any luxury , so the fact that the bathroom door handle was broken , lights bulbs lacked the sink , the pillow was a roll of 15 cm in diameter and the floor was full of hair and dust, were not a problem.
I must admit that the wifi worked without any problem in our room and the TV channels were plentiful. The hotel is located opposite the train station , and just minutes away from the old town. If you go with a car the only option you have is to leave it in one of the Vinci underground parking here for about 20 euros / day .

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple