See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 March 2017

Location is great. Manager and everyone that works there put up with my pathetic French language and made me feel welcome. Room was clean, basic and room cleaner was so nice, even though most of conversation was through mime. I love Lille as a place to visit, and, this hotel from now on is my first choice.

Room tip: My room overlooked the main road, facing train station and noise was never a problem.
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 November 2016

I booked this through Booking.com which displays "positive reviews" whilst on the reservation page. Only later did I see the rest and the city was fully booked. The room was dirty, there is no smoke alarm or evacuation instructions. On the second day I returned in the evening to see that the room had not been cleaned but somehow the bathroom door had been removed and was leaning against the wall. I complained, the next day the bed was made, door still off. The following day the door had been put back but the room not cleaned. This is really an insult to call it a hotel. Don't go there.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

Last minute booking for my husband and son in law to watch Wales play Belgium, fabulous hotel, basic yes, clean and tidy yes, certainly value for money as in a fantastic location, in the heart of Lille close to the bars and restaurants. The staff were amazing, assisting with every issue that arose, couldn't have been more helpful. Room was at back of hotel, nice and quiet.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 April 2016

I stayed in this hotel for one night. I showed up in the late afternoon with no reservation. The staff is helpful and friendly, the room and bathroom were clean, no frills. It's right next to the station so the position couldn't be better. Fast, free Wi-Fi connection. Small elevator. My room's window overlooked the back of the building, so it was quiet. No noise from neighbors-- great! :)

One helpful note: the concierge closes at midnight, so you need to ask permission to be let in BEFOREHAND if you plan on arriving late at night. Not my case, as I went to bed early to catch an early flight out of the airport.

Room tip: Rooms overlooking the back of the building are quieter.
Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 March 2016

I stayed there about 3-4 years ago and still remember this awful experience. It was raining and the door to the hotel was locked because the staff was away picking up their kebab. (I wasn't the only one standing under the rain for somebody to open the door)

I stayed in this "hotel" for a week and not once did the elevator work. No-one from the staff offered to carry my luggage to my room either.

There was no door nor curtain to my shower so the bathroom was rapidly flooded anytime I was taking a shower.

The rooms are extremely poorly isolated. Even a small wind could shake the doors.

Last, the staff was not aware of what personal life was and freely disclosed who I was meeting with to my colleagues over the phone.

Great experience.

Room tip: Don't go there.
Date of stay: April 2015