“For all the granola's lover !”
Review of Radiodays

Radiodays
Ranked #4,657 of 19,411 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$2 - US$20
Neighbourhood: Canal Saint-Martin
Neighbourhood: Canal Saint-Martin
Reviewed 12 July 2018

I went there for a quiet brekkie a nice sunny morning of July. The staff is welcoming and the coffee shop very comfortable and cozy. The jazzy playlist was just perfect for the atmosphere of the day. I felt like I was in NY with the NY Times Newspapers on the table. You can enjoy their specialty coffee inside or outside on the terrace. Food menu is seasonal and really focus on healthy breakfast with various granola (all good & very bountiful). I really loved the atmosphere and will come back for sure !

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 15 January 2018

I'm at a Student at the other side of the street and I love to go to Radiodays. The owner is really friendly and most important of all, the coffee is just delicious. I would highly recommend this coffee shop to any one who want to have a real coffee in a relaxing atmosphere.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank laurahI9723IY
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Place: calm and cosy. Perfect for the breakfast or lunch. Suitable place for working/studying, chilling or having a drink with a friend.

Food and drinks: homemade & tasty. Quality products enough choices.

Owners: very nice !

Hours: open until 6 pm.

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank Berlinsh6
Reviewed 18 October 2017

We had the best breakfast we had in Paris. The coffee was the best we had, and came in a wide variety (we tried a few). I now understand cold brew: like this it is a treat.
Food is all homemade. I recommend the halumi because it is different and well done. The pancakes are simply good, but beautifully presented. Cookies very nice, nothing is very sweet or very salty here.
The barista spoke good English, there is a fresh international Herald and economist. He was fast and friendly.
Atmosphere is absolutely hipster. Price is normal for Paris: 4,50E for a cappucino. But you get the best coffee. And to finish it off: there is a spacious, beautifull and clean toilet.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank MaxF366
Reviewed 9 April 2017

On a spring-like morning in Paris, after a late stay in bed, we decided to go for coffee just before 12 noon, prior to heading to a brunch place that only opened after 12.
We had passed in front of the shop several times already and decided to give it a try.
From the outside this small bobo coffee shop looked nice and eco-chic. As we entered, good chilled music, a 2 high tables with stools, a high counter by the window and a table in the middle of the place.
the bar clearly has mentioned "service au bar!". The tone is set, service at the bar. so we naturally head towards the bar to enquire to the man behind the bar about his weird coffee names. Not friendly at all, not wanting to share his passion for anything, écolo whenever it pleases him. A very rude and cold person.
Eventually he asks me if its for here or take away to which i answers it was for here but i actually liked the takeaway cup... "No it's not possible, if you are having it here i'll put it in a glass." I wanted to say, then why would you even ask me in the first place if obviously i can't even choose...
He served the table seating in the middle but we had to go get our coffees...
Overall a very superior owner, unfriendly and arrogant as possible that ruined what had started to be a wonderful day...

Date of visit: April 2017