“My favorite!”

Price range: US$5 - US$12
Neighbourhood: Bastille / Oberkampf
Neighbourhood: Bastille / Oberkampf
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed locally and every morning visited here for our breakfast. They have a great selection of sweet and savory and the staff were very kind to our attempts at French. I’d recommend the sundried tomato and olive oil roll and the chocolate croissants
I’ll miss this shop!

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Queuing out the door but by golly it was worth the wait. Beautiful croissants and bread so reasonably priced. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 7 April 2018

This is a perfect bakery. Super quality, a wide range of options and great flavor.
My family enjoyed a lot.

6  Thank Rafael B
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We were there today in our bumbling can’t-remember-the French-I-learned way. They were patient despite the fact that the place was packed. The pastries were the best I’ve ever had. Coffee choices are limited, but it’s worth it for the pastries.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

I was staying in a hotel nearby, the price of the breakfast at the hotel was 14 euros so I decided instead to leave the hotel and search nearby for a place to have breakfast. Wow, it was certainly a discovery. I live in France for about 4 years and I have had many delicious croissants and pastries but this was something to remember. They had this black sesame danish roll that is to die for. The croissant was perfect. The only thing missing is a real expreso coffee machine, the one they had was good but below the standard of the viennoiserie they are offering.

1  Thank Beto79