Review Highlights
Surprise your family with this

I had a family of five - from 14 to 80 - on this trip. I thought I would surprise them with... read more

Reviewed 8 April 2018
ronneedham
Boston, Massachusetts
Great experience

We had a great morning with Bénédicte and learned a lot about french cooking. She is a very good... read more

Reviewed 12 October 2017

from US$97.80
from US$116.00
from US$229.00
More Info
All reviews cooking class chocolate souffle great teacher highly recommend this class glass of champagne baking apartment classes instructor france
Reviewed 21 July 2017

I had a great time learning how to make macaroons and chocolate souffle. I was a solo traveler to Paris and this was one of the most memorable experience on my trip. Must do in Paris!

Date of experience: June 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank tafanda
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Bénédicte is a wonderful hostess and instructor . We shopped with her at the local markets and then prepared a delicious lunch. My granddaughter also enjoyed the experience. Cooking classes are a great travel experience!

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank Lindastx
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Bénédicte is truly a fabulous instructor! A cooking class with her is a must while in Paris! During our time, Bénédicte made us feel right at home, explaining the baking process with such ease and in a way that any person can follow along. We had a group of 6, and there was absolutely no shortage of tasks for each of us to complete! I wish I was able to stick around and experience every other cooking class Bénédicte offers!
This class was an experience of a lifetime, and worth every penny! The class is personalized and intimate.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

This is one of the fondest memories I have of my recent solo trip to France. I did a red beef menu cooking class, joined by three other Americans. We all got along great, and Bénédicte was no exception! She showed us her local market for vegetables and bread, and we went back to her gorgeous apartment and got cooking! She's so seamless in the kitchen, and made the entire experience flow so well. We had a lot to do, and yet nothing felt rushed or overwhelming. And sitting down to enjoy the meal together with some wine and fantastic cheese was wonderful! We had a lively conversation, lots of laughs, and of course the food was delicious. I'm so excited to recreate this meal for friends in the States. Thank you, Bénédicte, for what you do- I hope to be back to learn more!

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed 29 March 2017

My family and I had an amazing afternoon with Bénédicte! We made macaroons and chocolate souffle. She was so kind and such a great teacher! My kids said it was one of the highlights of our vacation! We would definitely do it again and we highly recommend the experience!

Date of experience: March 2017