“Fantastic afternoon”

Ranked #28 of 168 Classes & Workshops in Paris
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 21 July 2017

I had a great time learning how to make macaroons and chocolate souffle. I was a solo traveler to Paris and this was one of the most memorable experience on my trip. Must do in Paris!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
"chocolate souffle"
"great teacher"
"gorgeous apartment"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this class"
"wonderful afternoon"
"instructor"
"france"
"highlights"

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Bénédicte is a wonderful hostess and instructor . We shopped with her at the local markets and then prepared a delicious lunch. My granddaughter also enjoyed the experience. Cooking classes are a great travel experience!

1  Thank Lindastx
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Bénédicte is truly a fabulous instructor! A cooking class with her is a must while in Paris! During our time, Bénédicte made us feel right at home, explaining the baking process with such ease and in a way that any person can follow along. We had a group of 6, and there was absolutely no shortage of tasks for each of us to complete! I wish I was able to stick around and experience every other cooking class Bénédicte offers!
This class was an experience of a lifetime, and worth every penny! The class is personalized and intimate.

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

This is one of the fondest memories I have of my recent solo trip to France. I did a red beef menu cooking class, joined by three other Americans. We all got along great, and Bénédicte was no exception! She showed us her local market for vegetables and bread, and we went back to her gorgeous apartment and got cooking! She's so seamless in the kitchen, and made the entire experience flow so well. We had a lot to do, and yet nothing felt rushed or overwhelming. And sitting down to enjoy the meal together with some wine and fantastic cheese was wonderful! We had a lively conversation, lots of laughs, and of course the food was delicious. I'm so excited to recreate this meal for friends in the States. Thank you, Bénédicte, for what you do- I hope to be back to learn more!