All reviews l'oiseau blanc rooftop restaurant dressing room oscar de la renta japanese toilet eiffel tower arc de triomphe guest relations walk in wardrobe concierge team four seasons room service favorite hotel hotel is beautiful two sinks plaza athenee george v
Reviewed 5 January 2017

I visit Paris regularly and this hotel was on my list to do. My friend and I booked a deluxe room and on arrival the hotel was amazing, it was all geared up for Christmas with sparkly lights outside and a Christmas themed market on the front area. On arrival at reception, the lady booked us in and David one of the managers showed us to our room, it was amazing and so high tech, the bathroom was stunning, the room and gadgets all worked by iPad was amazing. David demonstrated and showed us everyone, the TV, the free mini bar area, the teas and coffees, the area set aside for purchase, as David explained if we bought anything it could be delivered to the hotel and ready in our room for our return. It was clear David enjoyed the hotel and was proud to show us all the other facilities the hotel had to offer. He took us around the restaurants, the Chinese restaurant and the main hotel restaurant. David showed us the Spa where we both booked treatments. There was a wonderful swimming pool and gym. Again, I wished we were staying here longer as the hotel was a wow in every sense. Having stayed at other 5 star hotels, this is top class in every sense, nothing was too much trouble and the staff all were friendly and professional and really interested in us. David was also there on our departure still offering tips on what we should do on our next visit. He was a wonderful ambassador for the hotel. We will definitely be back and have recommended to family and friends already - it is simply a wow!

Room Tip: our deluxe room was amazing - worth the extra
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank EMS1510
PeninsulaPAR, Directeur général at The Peninsula Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2017

Dear Madam,

Thank you somuch for this positive review!

I am delighted to read you had a wonderful time at The Peninsula Paris and that you liked every aspects of your stay with us.

Be sure that I will share with David your kind words.

I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Yours sincerely,
Katja Henke, General Manager, The Peninsula Paris

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Wow, this place is awesome. A relatively new hotel and the first Peninsula in Europe. Very classy. Top service, amazing rooms, lots of great amenities and overall a beautiful architecture. The bar is small but stylish. They have two restaurants - one is an amazing place on the roof top.

This place is expensive, but worth the money.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
PeninsulaPAR, Directeur général at The Peninsula Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2017

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your compliments!
The Peninsula Paris is indeed the first Peninsula Hotels in Europe and opened in August 2014.
We have not only two but three restaurants in the hotel:
- Le Lobby, serving international cuisine and the traditional Afternoon Tea on the ground floor
- LiLi, our Cantonese fine dining restaurant
- L'Oiseau Blanc, on the 6th floor, offering an exceptional view over the Eiffel Tower and the city.

I hope to welcome you back very soon.

Katja Henke, General Manager- The Peninsula Paris

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

I stayed in the Peninsula for 2 nights, the services was perfect, the breakfast was very good, and the staff made a surprise for my mother's birthday.
We couldn't ask for better experience! And hope to come back soon.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
PeninsulaPAR, Directeur général at The Peninsula Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2017

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

Let me thank you very much for your very kind review.
I am delighted to read you had a wonderful experience with us for your mother's birthday.

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon.

Katja Henke, General Manager - The Peninsula Paris

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

Ipad like gadgets everywhere to control the lights. Impeccable interior decor. Amazing service. Superb location. Cant ask for much more really... an amazing hotel for any business trip or just holiday in Paris!!

Stayed: December 2016
PeninsulaPAR, Directeur général at The Peninsula Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2016

Dear Sir,

Firstly, allow me to thank you very much for sharing your experience and for your enthusiastic comments about your stay.
It is a real pleasure to read you had a wonderful time at The Peninsula Paris.

I am looking forward to welcome you back very soon.

Katja Henke, General Manager

Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

Reserved by friends was a great experience in Paris for her anniversary!! We had booked two rooms and we spent the anniversary dinner at l'oiseau blanc with great cuisine and then in the terrasse for cocktails! I look forward to return!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
PeninsulaPAR, Propriétaire at The Peninsula Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2016

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your kind review.
It gives me great pleasure to read you had a pleasant experience with your friends.

We are looking forward to welcome you back very soon for another memorable stay at The Peninsula Paris.

Katja Henke, General Manager - The Peninsula Paris