“Food ”
Review of Villa Sophia

Villa Sophia
Reserve with
Villa Sophia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,674 of 18,464 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Champs-Élysées
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Good location nice restaurant big portion of food testy , nice atmosphere , I didn’t like the waiter way to take and service

Reviewed 25 March 2018

The location is great, nice stuff, the pizza was ok , but nothing special. The price are Paris level

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

We visited on a cold evening in January and were met with the warmest of welcomes and given what I thought was the best placed table in the restaurant! There were a few guests scattered around the restaurant giving the place a personal ambience and a sense of days gone by - I was half expecting Maigret to walk in holding a pipe. The menu looked rustic and the service was perfect. We ordered some staples to warm up our tired feet and a bottle of wine to accompany the food which arrived within 15 minutes. The staff offered to take pictures of us and were very accommodating and friendly throughout the visit.

I will definitely return to Villa Sophia on our next visit to Paris. A must for anyone who appreciates sumptuous Italian food in a relaxed classy bistro style restaurant.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Came across this restaurant having rented the house just at the corner. Pizza was great and the service attentive. Being so close to our stay we got back the second time and they have been accommodating even later than 10pm. Price are a bit high but just considering the location, few steps away from Champs Elysee. I did not like drinking still water in wine glasses. It would have been fiver. Well done over all.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Ordered the smoked salmon pasta and my girlfriend the parmesan pizza! Delicious pasta, could be a bit more salmon in it and less pasta, but overall great taste!
My girlfriend is really picky when it comes to pizza (still haven’t found a good one at home) and she said ”BEST PIZZA I’VE EVER HAD!” so I’d say that it’s highly recommended to go here for a great pizza!