Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$121
View deal
Hotels.comUS$121
Booking.comUS$121
TripadvisorUS$121
Priceline
eDreamsUS$121
Orbitz.comUS$121
All reviews bed was very comfortable excellent location amenities shower metro
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 September 2021

Can't beat the location. Small room, but clean and every thing you need for a short stay. I have been to Paris many times, and have tried several hotels, but I keep coming back to this one. Nothing fancy or romantic, but perfect for a business trip.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
sophie Petitgenet, Propriétaire at Hotel de Paris Montparnasse, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2021

Dear Customer,

Thank you very much for this review and for your loyalty to our establishment.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 21 August 2021

Location of the hotel is perfekt, nice area for Living, eating and short way to metro or railway. Service was very friendly, Rooms cleaned up every day. Our Kids loved it too! We will be back one Day for Sure!

Date of stay: August 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sophie PETITGENET, Directeur général at Hotel de Paris Montparnasse, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2021

Dear customer,

Thank you for taking the time to write this message. Looking forward to seeing you again.

The Montparnasse district is very popular with our customers.
We are happy to see that you appreciate our establishment, the team and our services. We will be delighted to welcome you with your children, family is very important to us.

Reviewed 26 July 2021

The hotel is small, but its location is perfect, right across the Montparnasse station. The service is particularly good, and the breakfast is excellent. I had an exceptionally clean room, although a bit noisy during the late evening when other guests arrived in the neighboring rooms. I highly recommend it.

Date of stay: July 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sophie PETITGENET, Directeur général at Hotel de Paris Montparnasse, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2021

Dear customer,

Thank you for taking the time to write this message.

We are very pleased that you are satisfied with our geographical location, with all the services provided, particularly the breakfast service as well as the quality and cleanliness of your room.

Looking forward to seeing you again.

Hôtel de Paris

Reviewed 10 July 2021

I usually stay at the Hotel de Paris when in Paris. It is across from the Gare Montparnasse and is very convenient. It is a good location to make as a base for getting around Paris. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They always make a big effort to ensure that things are satisfactory during my stay.

Date of stay: July 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Elie Faes Cortès, Marketing at Hotel de Paris Montparnasse, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2021

Reviewed 4 June 2021

The staff at this hotel was very charming and helpful. However, there were a few things that, I feel, an American traveler might not enjoy. First, it was not too warm in Paris (75 deg F), but I was on the 5th floor, without air conditioning. All I had was a fan and it wasn't near enough to cool the room, and it wasn't even summer yet. I suggest that they do not rent these rooms in the warmer months. I think that because I had a discounted rate, I was relegated to the top floor, but I can't be sure of that. Other inconvenience: there were only two outlets in the whole room. I couldn't plug in the phone, charge my phone, watch tv and work on the computer at the same time. I was constantly plugging and plugging things. It was frustrating. The lighting in the bathroom was really bad: only a small fluorescent light around the mirror, so when you were in the shower, it was very dark. However, on a positive note, the bed was very comfortable. For the breakfast, I was told that it was served from 6:30-11 am, but when I said I would take the cheaper, "express" breakfast, I was told I couldn't come at the breakfast "rush hour" and had to wait until 8:15 to come down. I had to choose what I wanted to drink and eat for breakfast the night before. I am used to making my choices the morning of breakfast, so this was new. Overall, the staff was nice, the bed was comfortable, the location could not have been better, but the little details of a pleasant stay were overlooked. I understand that European travelers might be ok with them, but Americans probably would not be accepting of the average conditions.

Date of stay: June 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HOTEL MAINE, Marketing at Hotel de Paris Montparnasse, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2021

Good morning Madam,

We thank you for taking the time to leave us your opinion after your stay in our establishment.

We have appreciated the quality of our staff and the quality of the service.

You have booked a room with an attic, we inform you that we have extensions at the hotel. we inform you that on your next stay
you can book a superior room in the courtyard or in the main building (please indicate not last floor) so that we can satisfy you better.

Due to the current health situation, for breakfast you just have to order your preferences the same day so that we can prepare your order for the next day.

We look forward to receiving you.