Alex the Tour Guide Tours
Review Highlights
Custom Tour

Alex gave us a private tour of the Montmartre and Sacre' Coeur are of Paris. He's a delete and... read more

Reviewed 23 July 2019
gary t
Amazing day at Versailles with Alex!

We had a wonderful day at Versailles today with Alex. He was everything we had expected from... read more

Reviewed 9 August 2017
HeatherSanDiego_CA
San Diego, CA
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Alex is amazing. His knowledges about Paris are great.
He is very receptive. You can choose Alex with your eyes closed.

Date of experience: May 2014
Reviewed 21 November 2013

We are a family of 10 from seniors, adults and young children. We spent 4 full days with Alex and the trip would not be so smooth and enjoyable without Alex.

Alex is energetic and helpful. He went a long way to get a wheelchair for my dad who out of a sudden suffered from leg pain on the first day we arrived at Paris. Thanks a million, Alex!

Due to having young children, we did not have chance to go into very details of the history of Paris. I will definitely go back to Paris again and would love to know Paris in more details, visit more places in Paris. Alex will be my first choice as a private tour guide in Paris.

Date of experience: November 2013
Reviewed 28 September 2013

Our family had a great tour of Versailles and learned a great deal of history in our time with Alex. Alex was very professional and took the liberty of booking our tickets and making all arrangements ahead of time. During our tour of the gardens, the children loved the stories he told and he was always engaging them. Versailles was a truly memorable experience due to Alex and I highly recommend this tour for any family!

Date of experience: September 2013
1  Thank jhkm
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I went on the Street Art tour with Alex and it was a really amazing experience exploring some of Paris hidden neighborhoods!! It felt like we were been shown round parts of Paris that were "real". It was certainly not the typical touristy center and was really great to discover where the real parisians were.

Alex was a super guide, really informative and always enthusiastic!!! Definitely a great way to discover real Paris!!

Date of experience: March 2013
Reviewed 27 August 2013

When I first booked my Urban tour of Menilmontant, a famous eastern neighborhood of Paris, well known for its art and its cute little paths, I was looking to learn and see more about the native artists of Belleville/Menilmontant like Jerome Ménager and many others.
Alex isn't only capable of showing you every single drawings, graffiti, stickers, etc in the streets, even the most hidden ones, but also to guide you through the tiny passages, beautiful parks, just like we would do in a medieval village and show you an unexpected vision and incredible ambiances of a completely different city. Highly recommanded !!!

Date of experience: July 2013