All reviewsgare dutrain stationsex shopsgreat showernice hotelconvenient locationcouple of nightsbusy areashort staywould definitely stay here againminute walkthe hotel staffhotel is locatedpleasant stayrooms are smallcentral pariseurostar
Reviewed 11 August 2018

Great location with friendly staff and good clean conditions I would certainly stay here again and would recommend it to anyone. It is just across the road from the Gare De Nord so access to the metro, RER, Northern SNCF and Eurostar trains are just a short stroll away.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 9 August 2018

Our room was available at 10.30am (not sure if this was luck or is the standard check-in), check-out 12 noon, welcoming staff, rooms only accessible via elevator using your room key so we felt secure in such a busy area. Comfortable room and bed, not too cramped by European city standards.

Room Tip: Street side room, wasn't too noisy we had AC didn't open window, if they have vacancy, they are happy to put you on the inner side.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2018

What can I say, hotel hot was great, five minutes fro Gard Du North train station, hotel is on a main road but never heard the traffic, staff excellent couldn’t do enough for me and my husband. Great restaurant close by, but overall the room spacious and clean and would go back.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 5 nights with my husband. Excellent service and staff were very friendly and knowledgeable, nothing was to much trouble.
Surrounding area by the train station is a bit intimidating the first couple of nights, but nobody bothered us and I didn't feel unsafe in any way.
We had a room with a balcony and it was lovely sitting out with a glass of wine watching the world go by.
Once you get to grips with the buses, metro etc. your close to all the main sights.
Would definitely recommend and would love to go back.

Reviewed 4 August 2018

Stayed a night in gay Paris, and as took Eurostar decided to get a hotel near Gard du Nord. Really appreciated friendliness, professionalism, warmth and can do attitude of staff. Small, boutique style hotel but ultra modern with comfortable, clean and bright rooms. Loved the complimentary hot beverages touch! I enjoyed people watching from my window, and while not a big fan of the "quartier", glad I made the choice to stay in the area because it was super practical. Best part was that you could walk to the Gard du Nord, shop in the nearby grocery stores and get a good taste of the train-train de la vie Parisienne! Alex (?) was the star of the show! Merci bien.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family