“Quality taste”
Review of Les Galandines

Les Galandines
Reserve with
Save up to 40% when you reserve online *
Les Galandines is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,309 of 19,397 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Odéon / Saint-Michel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The restaurant is very unique and cozy, the staff are very helpful and friendly even though our friends took them ages to decide what they want I could clearly see the smile and appreciation on their faces, many options from the menu for sweet and salty ones.. location is wonderful near by one of the most interesting tourist attraction the Dome Cathedral in Paris..I highly recommend it for the sweet try the caramel waffle with vanilla ice cream ;)

Reviewed 29 October 2018

I thought this place was very good. The downsides are few: its very small, the toilet room is tiny and the toilet itself doesn't have a seat. The staff seemed a but rushed.

Upsides are far greater: food really is good, offering a range of crepes (sweet) and galettes (savoury). Vegetarians can find a good lunch here as can children. It is very well located for Notre Dame but the prices reflect the fact that it seems to be frequented heavily by the French. It is therefore not all that touristy, and the prices are very fair.

Would come again: I really enjoyed my galette normande which contained camembert cream, bacon, caramelised apple, and calvados - very yummy.

Found on TheFork app, which I think take the best reviewed places on TripAdvisor and tells you where they are relative to you - used it for the first time when in Paris last week and found it very helpful.

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

After seeing the great reviews and wanting to try proper Parisien crepes we found them. Nice, clean decor inside and indeed the crepes were yummy!

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Visited based upon reviews and not disappointed. We had a savory and sweet both excellent. Saint erwann bottle of beer ok

Reviewed 9 May 2018

We called in to Les Galandines on 06.05.2018 almost by accident having spent some time looking for a patisserie to finish off our evening that turned out to be closed (it was a Sunday evening after all) and, feeling a little dejected, needed somewhere to console ourselves and stumbled upon this place...and so glad we did

It's a great, little, creperie, only small so a limited number of covers but, my, the crepes are good. My wife went for the Nutella and Banana whilst I had the Honey and Lemon and they really hit the spot

A little disappointed that the Cafe Frappe machine wasn't working, seems a little odd I know but, hey, I got over it once I'd tried the crepes

A great find of a [place which I'd highly recommend