Arcadie Montparnasse
Hotel Augustin - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$210
  • Bar/Lounge
US$466
US$446
  • Restaurant
Mercure Paris Alesia(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$127
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

US$295
US$278
  • Fitness centre
St Christopher's Canal Paris(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$128
  • Breakfast included
US$2,636
Cancelon
  • Pool
All reviewsgaite metro stationgreat locationa short walking distancecroissantsroom was small but cleanstandard roomwould stay againnice staylong weekendmain attractionsmontparnassestreetfrenchhairdryerliftbistrossupermarket
Reviewed 5 August 2017

An easy and comfortable option near Montparnasse, that comes with a great service from all the staff! This is definitely a good choice if you are looking for a relax place to stay without forking out so much money.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hôtels L, Attachée de Direction at Arcadie Montparnasse, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2017

Dear 12davidfromsingapore, Thank you so much for this nice comment! I am glad to read that you enjoyed your stay in our property and did find in our offer a great quality-price deal. I look forward to welcoming you back at the Hotel Arcadie Montparnasse, Best regards, Amelia Desprez - General Manager Assistant

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

We have stopped there for one night and really appreciated the location in the middle of Montparnasse. Personnel is very friendly and the hotel has been recently refurbished. Our room was small but clean. No aircon but a fan. Wifi not easy to get the signal. All these small disadvantages are fully compensated by the proximity of bars, restaurants (the SMOKE is highly recommended) and bistro in Montparnasse and the simply amazing Paris city center!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Hôtels L, Attachée de Direction at Arcadie Montparnasse, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Dear Nuke850, I thank you for having taken the time to leave a comment further to your stay in our property. I am glad you enjoyed the great location of the hotel, the friendly team, as well as the comfort of our rooms. However I am sorry to see that you had trouble to connect to the wifi. For your information we are improving it by installing the optical internet in a few weeks now, so this issue will be soon solved. I have taken good note of your remarks and I thank you for it, it always helps us improving the services we offer. I hope I will soon have the pleasure to welcoming you back at the Hotel Arcadie Montparnasse, Best regards, Amelia Desprez - General Manager Assistant

Reviewed 27 June 2017

A nice hotel with friendly staff and all the basics you need if not planning to spend time hanging around in your hotel. The rooms were very small and the bathrooms a little basic and outdated but everything worked perfectly fine. It was unseasonably hot for June when I visited, but I would note that it doesn't have air con which I'm sure is not an issue most times of the year, but did make it a little uncomfortable on a hot summer's day. Really close to the metro which was handy.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2017

I always stay at this hotel because it is very convenient to go to the airports (both Orly and CDG). The room is clean and comfortable. It would be great if the room is bigger and slightly less expensive.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 June 2017

I had an emergency and this hotel would not return my pre paid % of a 3 day stay!! Bad policy... unsympathetic... a total con since I'm sure they put someone else in my room and charged them for the stay!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hôtels L, Attachée de Direction at Arcadie Montparnasse, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Dear Bedonnaw, Further to your comment I am sorry for what happenned to you. However, I would like to remind you that you are the one who chose the cancellation policy attached to the booking you made : we propose a "Non Refundable" option, with a discounted rate, and if you choose the discount, you choose also the cancellation policy attached to it. It is your, and only yours, decision. I am sorry that you hold that issue against us for just respecting your own choice. Next time do not hesitate to choose the flexible option, so you won't be disappointed if any emergency happens. Best regards, Amelia Desprez - General Manager Assistant