US$379
  • Fitness centre
Hotel George - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$411
US$364
Official Site
  • Room Service
Mercure Paris Alesia(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$119
  • Pool
US$740
Elvoline
  • Pool
All reviewsraspail metro stationboulevard raspailmontparnasse towerman rayquiet roadchange roomsminute walkfourth floorrer blots of restaurantsconvenient locationrilkecellarlift
Reviewed 11 May 2017

The Istria is my hotel of choice in Paris. In this quiet corner of Montparnasse, I feel like a traveler, not a tourist. It's a paradise for lovers of literature, music, and art of the 1920s and 30s. The final scene of Godard's Breathless was filmed on rue Campagne Première. Eric Satie, Louis Aragon, Elsa Triolet were just some of the residents. The Istria is newly renovated. The shower in my room was the best I've seen in Paris. Now that I've written this review, I want to take the next plane to Paris! I should explain my rating of the Literie (Bedding). I hate duvets. I sleep cold, and they are just too warm. The staff was helpful in finding a blanket for me & I slept well.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
gauthier c, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Istria, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Thank you for such a nice comment Miss, we appreciate !
We are so grateful and proud to have made you feel like a romantic traveler in Paris.
We look forward to welcoming you soon again,
Best regards,
Charlotte

Reviewed 4 May 2017

Nice place, very good location in Montparnasse, close to the underground and Gare Montparnasse to be connected to everywhere.- Rooms are to small, just for one person, but clean full of toilestries, coffe and tea.-
People at the reception helpfull

Room Tip: I ask the reception and the answer was that my room (4) was the bigest one!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 March 2017

Everything was fine globally but still me came make a few remarks.
- The rooms are very small. Not even enough space to open your luggage.
- The bathroom is clean but a little bit falling apart. The ceiling was broken and the lights falling.
- Careful with the breakfast. Not enough croissants and pains au chocolat for everyone.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 February 2017

Very good value although the rooms are small but otherwise we'll appointed. The location next to the metro was a bonus. The breakfast was adequate but was included in the room rate for our booking.
Montparnasse is close and has plenty of eating places.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 January 2017

Good location- 2 steps from metro (6 and 4 from end of February) 8 minute walk from Montparnasse and 6 minutes from many restaurants some of them excellent
nice and clean rooms (a little small)
excellent breakfast