5,104 results
All reviewscharles michelsbir hakeimseine riverclose to eiffel towerminute walkfamily roomcorner roomconcierge desksuperior roommetro stationbooked this hotelaround the cornernotre damejavelbeaugrenellemonoprixsiene
Reviewed 8 January 2016

Got a great deal on the Novotel. Our room had a queen bed for my husband and me, and a pull out couch for my 2 boys ages 10 and 12 to share. The price included a full buffet breakfast. Hotel has a pool. I wanted to stay close to the Eiffel Tower and it was appox a 10-15 min walk to it. We went to the Eiffel Tower everyday that we were in Paris. Morning, Afternoon, and Night.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Mauguit-Laurent, Directeur général at Novotel Paris Centre Tour Eiffel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2016

Dear Cynsu1,

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay here with your family.

I am glad to read that you had a good time here and all was to your satisfaction, especially the location, giving you the Eiffel Tower.

With this in mind, I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 8 January 2016

When we checked in at 11:00AM in morning, the receptionist told us that the only rooms available are on the 4th floor. We decided to come back later on that evening, but we were still given a room on the 4th floor. My itinerary was clearly shown a breakfast including, we were told by receptionist there is no breakfast. There are a lot mold in the grout at the shower.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Mauguit-Laurent, Directeur général at Novotel Paris Centre Tour Eiffel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2016

Dear alex,

Thank you for giving me your feedback on your recent stay with us.

I regret to read that you were not satisfied with the time spent here.

The situation on the availability of rooms in the morning is very tight and not to make our guests wait for their rooms, we always propose those available.

I would like to inform you that we have a Duty Manager in the hotel, at your request, around the clock. He/She could have proposed you a change of room due to the mold or a change of reservation for the breakfast.

Inspite of these issues, I hope to be able to welcome you again.

Reviewed 6 January 2016 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights over new year and have returned home with a load of bed bug bites. It's not until I got home that someone at work said that is what it could be. Researched the signs and also realised that the blood spots on the pillow must have been that also (which we were puzzled about at the time as neither of us had any cuts/injuries). Very disappointed. Will not be returning. To be specific it's room 2419. Not what you expect when you pay £300. Tryely disgusting!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Chloe M
Mauguit-Laurent, Directeur général at Novotel Paris Centre Tour Eiffel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2016

Dear Chloe M,

I would like to thank you for having taken the time to give me this feedback on your recent stay with us.

I apologise sincerely for this incident that you had experienced which had made your stay here disappointing.

Your remarks were made known to the Head Housekeeper and a control was done immediately. The environment and hygiene company that we work with was called to take the necessary measures.

Inspite of the fact that you had decided not to return to the hotel, I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again.

Reviewed 5 January 2016

We arrived and was advised that no upgrade was available despite being a Platinum member. That was understandable, and they put us on a normal room. However, there's problem with the hot water. It went hot-cold, hot-cold. And I can tell you a cold shower in winter is not very pleasant.

After communicating with a couple of unhelpful receptionists, we finally managed to change our room (thanks to a very lovely receptionist). We thought we'd be free of issue and enjoy our holiday. Unfortunately, this time the shower holder was broken and we had to move room again. They put us in a smaller room this time, but at least the shower worked fine.

It has been a bit of an unpleasant experience. To be fair, I've stayed at this hotel multiple times and never encountered issues like this. I just wish the some of the receptionists could have been more polite and helpful. And they should have checked the conditions of the room before allocating it to the customers. Perhaps some renovations are required as well.

Hope this doesn't happen to other customers.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Mauguit-Laurent, Directeur général at Novotel Paris Centre Tour Eiffel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2016

Dear Mister T,

First and foremost, I would like to thank you for your fidelity to the hotel. Your feedback on our recent stay is very much appreciated and I apologize for this bad experience that you had underwent.

I apologize also for the attitude of the receptionists that were not helpful or polite. Do know that this is not the perception that we wish to give to our guests.

Your remarks will be made known to the front office manager to ensure giving a different and an improved service to our guests. This feedback will also be transferred to the head housekeeper, to inform her staff to make a finer control on the temperature of the water system and the different materials in the room.

I hope that this recent stay did not change your impression of the hotel and hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you again.

Reviewed 5 January 2016

I was in Paris to attend a meeting that took place at the Novotel, so I also stayed at the hotel for four nights. The location of the hotel is excellent (of course depending on where you want to be in this huge city) close to the Seine, the Eiffel Tower and the metro. The area shopping is good and there are also a number of excellent restaurants within walking distance.

The hotel itself is quite modern and functional. The room was elegant, light and had a great view. But it hardly had any storage space where to hang your clothes. Unfortunately, my room was also on a smoking floor, so the stench was not exactly fresh. This was to a degree my own fault: having taken the night flight and arrived at the hotel before the check-in time, I opted for the first available room instead of waiting for a non-smoking room.

The public areas of the hotel were not as elegant as the room. There was a cafe-cum-bar but that was not particularly tempting. Then again, in Paris you can always find a bar/cafe close by.

The meeting facilities were fine, if nothing special.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on a non-smoking floor.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business

Dear JuhaUitto,

Thank you for having taken your time to give me your comments on your recent stay here for your meeting.

I am glad that you had appreciated the surroundings and the hotel inspite of your bad choice of room. I do not know if you had went back to see the receptionnist as there might be a possibility of changing rooms.

I hope that your meeting went well during this stay and hope also to have the opportunity of welcoming you again.