“Great Location & great accommodation for our...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
GrooverZ
Garmouth, United Kingdom
“Great Location & great accommodation for our needs!”
Reviewed 26 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

We found the location and accommodation ideal for us and (couple with an 8 year old) - the accommodation felt homely and it had everything we needed, great places to eat in the immediate area and supermarket down stairs too, all sorts of shops close by - short walk to the metro.....

Laid back area, felt safe, the canal is a great place to sit at in the evening when the sun is out - lively outside in the evening but we liked that!

We had a great time - no complaints, we would stay here again.

Travelling group: Young Children
paortho
atlanta
“Beautiful location”
Reviewed 8 November 2013 for a stay in September 2013
people found this review helpful

This apartment is located in a wonderful location with a fabulous view of a canal and lovely location. Terrific restaurants, grocery store, metro and small shops nearby. The neighborhood makes the place convenient and lovely. The apartment is a one bedroom with a sofa. It is disappointing as I felt I was squatting in someones home not renting a location for me. It was clear that I was staying in someone else's home. There was no place for me. No drawers cleaned out, no cupboard space cleared for my food in the kitchen. I wanted english instructions for the appliances which I eventually found on line. The owner's mother and her friend did everything they could to make me feel comfortable and I was very grateful to them. In the end I had a lovely stay as I very much enjoyed the location, the view, the neighborhood but would recommend it with reservation.

Travelling group: Solo
Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 22 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
22 Jul 2012
Dear Martin, I am grateful for this very informative review that describes thoroughly the area and the mood around Suite Canal. When are you coming back!?
NY
Reviewed 11 May 2012 for a stay in March 2012
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
11 May 2012
Dear Mandy, Wonderful! Un grand merci from Paris for such a nice review. Pascal
joanfortu...
Great Neck, New York
“Fantastic apartment in great location”
Reviewed 2 April 2012 for a stay in March 2012
person found this review helpful

This apartment is great. Spacious, beautiful view of the canal and Sacre Coeure Basilica in the distance. Convienent to metro, grocercy store, great restaurants. Very safe neighborhood.
Very large, american-sized apartment. Beds were comfortable, bath tub with shower, dishwasher, washing/drying machine and nice agent and owners.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: large apartment, comfortable bedding
Travelling group: Family with Teenagers
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
2 Apr 2012
Dear Joan,
Thank you so much for this great review! We will try to do even better, next time you are coming.
Pascal
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$1,095
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing