All reviewsgreat locationedgar quinetwifi is freea great staylots of restaurantsthe hotel is cleansmall balconyshort staycroissantsmontparnassestraightenersstreetmetromirrorneighborhoodac
Reviewed 15 November 2017

It was a great stay. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The Location of the hotel is perfect, close to the metro and in a lively neighborhood.
The breakfast is good in terms of price/quality/quantity.
The only thing that bothered me was the narrowness of the hallways since I am a bit claustrophobic.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 October 2017

i had a very pleasant stay at this hotel.
The rooms were very clean and tidy.
It was in the perfect spot for travel by train.
I would definately stay here again and would recommend this hotel.
Many thanks for a pleasant evening.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

The hotel is simple. With a classical decoration and rooms are small like in most Paris Hotels. Located in a street with many restaurants and close to many stores of all types. Very close to tour Montparnasse and very convenient for Montparnasse train station. A 5min walking from the hotel. Wifi is free snd works fine.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 October 2017

The location is very close to the metro - convenient and good location for shopping and eating/drinking. The hotel is clean, staff polite. Lift available. It is very noisy outside at night because of all the restaurants and no AC so you need to crack the windows - making it more loud, however we found that this is a common occurrence at most locations - so not sure I would avoid because of it. Our room was spacious enough, no good outlet that can work with a straightener near a mirror - the bathroom one doesn't work with it - so it was awkward doing my hair with my hand mirror. We had a funny issue where the hotel fire alarm went off at 5 AM - we had to go downstairs and no one told us it was fine to go back upstairs until we sat for a while, then I finally asked - and the clerk said yes you can go back to sleep, it was nothing. It really could happen anywhere and we weren't mad. but an update would've been helpful. We enjoyed our stay and would recommend. Also - our shower leaked everyone in the bathroom floor, no matter what angle we moved the shower head.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 September 2017

The rooms don't have fridge.The personal of reception are not all good prepared.They ask me to pay 2 breakfasts but I didn't eat in the hotel.Cleaning personal not kindlly.The elevator was out of office in the night.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo