All reviews sex shops moulin rouge privilege room chez toinette gold member de clichy accor hotels a lot of noise weekend break comfortable room metro station small room recommend this hotel early check lots of restaurants excellent stay pleasant stay
Reviewed 15 September 2018

the room was small, the bed was comfortable and I slept well, the shower over filled quicker than the water came out meaning I could not have a long shower without flooding the bathroom, not a big problem just had to have quick showers. this is not in an area for family in my opinion as the whole road if full to the brim with sex shops I was surprised to see so many. they did however hold our luggage after check out time whilst we roamed Paris waiting for the plane.
Considering the price I paid I would not expect better.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank yohanpaulin
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

I was at first a bit apprehensive about the area but I felt very safe and it's bursting with life and places to drink and eat.
The room we were in was small but had all the facilities we needed.A very good wardrobe, a fridge and a safe.
The en suite is small but very well organised and I love the decor.
The room was facing the busy street but it was quiet at night.
The reception staff was super friendly.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
fabien f, Directeur général at Hotel Mercure Paris Pigalle Sacre-Coeur, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Dear Customer,
My team and I would sincerely like to thank you for taking the time to leave your comments.
We are delighted to hear that you appreciated the quality of services.

Indeed, this is a real recognition for us who are committed to listening to your well-being.

Your comments encourage us to maintain and continually improve our quality of service.
We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again to one of our hotels in Montmartre area.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 5 September 2018

Very clean, the rooms are tiny, but modern and updated. Bring your own shampoo, conditioner and cream! We booked through Expedia and unfortunately, even though we got a great deal on the room, they placed us on the 1st floor, just above a convenience store. Even with white noise, the room was very loud at night and one evening, the convenience store was unboxing and stocking supplies, very loudly. Not ideal if you are travelling with a family, with the number of sex stores close by. However, we love the feel of Montmarte and being outside of Paris proper. Very close to the Metro.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2018

The location of the hotel is great for young people. A lively place, a lot of people having fun, many bars, restaurants and etc. But about the hotel... Very small rooms, there is even no place to open your suitcase and to walk normally into the room. The bathroom is nice. The prices are high compared to what the hotel offers. Тhe cleanliness of the room and the hotel are at a good level. The staff were not friendly at all. On the check, out do not order a taxi from the hotel reception they will charge you double and the car will be a van for two people which is again overcharged. I thought that the hotel must help the tourist to do the best choice not to order unnecessarily expensive taxis.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Customer,
Thank you for your comments.
We were extremely sorry to learn that you were disappointed with the quality of our establishment, and in particular the lack of quality of our welcome and services. Please accept our sincere apologies.
We would like to assure you that the necessary measures have been taken with my team in order to improve the quality of the service we provide. Nevertheless, we encourage you to express your dissatisfaction with more details at HA025-DM@ACCOR.COM.

In additional, we would like to inform that our hotel able to provide further rooms type such as the classic room, superior and privilege room with view on the Sacré-Coeur, you would find all the information on our web site Accorhotels.com.

We hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again soon at one of our Mercure brand in the future.

Yours faithfully,

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Small but very cozy rooms with all the necessary devices inside. In our room we had a kettle, hairdryer and little fridge. Very friendly staff. Good breakfast including not only cruassane. But it’s important to understand that hotel is located in the aria of “red lights”. So the street is full of “thematic” shops, very loud and very dirty

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
fabien f, Directeur général at Hotel Mercure Paris Pigalle Sacre-Coeur, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Dear Customer,
We are delighted to hear that you appreciated the quality of services.

The location of the Mercure Pigalle Sacré-Coeur, it is the famous place of love in Paris. The area towards Montmatre offer a variety of great restaurants and bars. In addition, we would like just inform you that you could reach the great places of Paris by the metro at few step of the hotel. In other hand, the hotel has situated in ten minutes by walk of the Sacre-Coeur and it is located in Arts area place of Paris.

Kind regards,