Review Highlights
Granddaughters High School Graduation Trip

What fun we had with Richard and his driver for the day. Decided to do an overview of Paris as my... read more

Reviewed 30 June 2017
BenH2881
via mobile
Richard is very informative and fun to be with

We had a great time-we went to a bunch of different bakeries and tasted wonderful French chocolate... read more

Reviewed 20 July 2016
nrtargovnik
Phoenix, Arizona

Recommended experiences in and around Paris
from US$27.70
from US$207.90
from US$109.70
from US$115.70
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 August 2015

I recently took my two daughters to Paris and booked a cooking class with Charlotte. My younger daughter loves to cook and the other much prefers takeout! This class was perfect for all of us as we could participate as much or as little as we liked. We began the morning with a wonderful visit to the open air market and purchased several of our needed ingredients. We walked to Charlotte's lovely Parisian home and thoroughly enjoyed our cooking class, meal and wine parings. Charlotte was so engaging and my girls and I loved learning all about life in Paris from this Southern Charmer! We have since cooked our Parisian meal for friends and received rave reviews. Both of my girls claim that this was their favorite day in Paris! You can't ask for more than that!!

Date of experience: June 2015
Reviewed 13 June 2015

My husband and I and our friends recently took the Market tour / Cooking class with Richard and Charlotte. We all had a wonderful time and learned a lot about the area and made a wonderful lunch!! Charlotte was a very professional chef and offered us insight to her life in Paris..
We throughly enjoyed this experience.. We shall recommend it to all our friends.!

Date of experience: May 2015
Reviewed 22 April 2015

We were a group of moms and daughters and we did a cooking day with Charlotte. We started the morning by shopping in the market with Richard. A fascinating experience. We also picked up some other good finds to bring home with us. A short walk to Charlotte's house with a great spot for pictures of the Eiffel tower. The cooking was very informative and we made some wonderful things, Charlotte pared our meal with wines. We enjoyed a coffee as well when we arrived to warm up as it was a chilly morning. Her home was very inviting and she is so welcoming and pleasant. We were able to take home a copy of the recipes and hope to try them at home. This was one of the more expensive things we did but it was worth it. The experience was truly once in a lifetime.

Reviewed 20 April 2015

My daughter and I enjoyed meeting and cooking with Charlotte. The food and wines were delicious. We started with a nice tour of the nearby market where we bought some ingredients for the class and then went back to Charlotte's lovely home to cook. We learned quite a lot about food sourcing and the differences between French and American staples such as butter and eggs. Charlotte is very informative and engaging. I do wish the class had been just a little more hands-on.

1  Thank lisa b
Reviewed 12 April 2015

We were a group of two moms and two 16 yo daughters. Richard was the perfect guide for the cultural experience to walk the market, shop for ingredients and other items to take home like jams, scarves, lavender, etc. Charlotte is a delightful hostess and skilled chef. We loved our luncheon that we prepared together. It was very special to be invited into someone's Parisian home and share a lovely meal and learn some new cooking. I'd recommend allowing time after the class to walk nearby Rue de Cler.