“An evening with Charlotte Puckette!”

Eye Prefer Paris Cooking Classes
Ranked #24 of 132 Classes & Workshops in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: Eye Prefer Paris Cooking Classes are half-day classes that teach students how to make classic French cuisine. Classes start at 9:00AM with a tour of a fresh food market, then go to a private kitchen by the Eiffel tower & cook a 5-course meal with a wine & cheese course. Time: 9:00AM- 2:30PM (approximately 4 1/2 hours) Class days: Tuesday,Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday Minimum of 2 students, maximum 6 students. Cost:195 euros per person
Reviewed 26 September 2015

Our evening started by visiting Rue Cler - a market street - and learning about various foods - cheese - fruits - vegetables and fish. We then went to Charlotte's home and started cooking the most delicious meal. We were given tasks and with her marvelous kitchen - it was a joy! Richard Neham was there taking pictures - helping and enjoying the evening. Charlotte is a most gracious person and so knowledgeable about food. It was a wonderful evening and I would highly recommend anyone traveling to Paris to take this class - a must!

Reviewed 2 August 2015

I recently took my two daughters to Paris and booked a cooking class with Charlotte. My younger daughter loves to cook and the other much prefers takeout! This class was perfect for all of us as we could participate as much or as little as we liked. We began the morning with a wonderful visit to the open air market and purchased several of our needed ingredients. We walked to Charlotte's lovely Parisian home and thoroughly enjoyed our cooking class, meal and wine parings. Charlotte was so engaging and my girls and I loved learning all about life in Paris from this Southern Charmer! We have since cooked our Parisian meal for friends and received rave reviews. Both of my girls claim that this was their favorite day in Paris! You can't ask for more than that!!

Reviewed 13 June 2015

My husband and I and our friends recently took the Market tour / Cooking class with Richard and Charlotte. We all had a wonderful time and learned a lot about the area and made a wonderful lunch!! Charlotte was a very professional chef and offered us insight to her life in Paris..
We throughly enjoyed this experience.. We shall recommend it to all our friends.!

Reviewed 22 April 2015

We were a group of moms and daughters and we did a cooking day with Charlotte. We started the morning by shopping in the market with Richard. A fascinating experience. We also picked up some other good finds to bring home with us. A short walk to Charlotte's house with a great spot for pictures of the Eiffel tower. The cooking was very informative and we made some wonderful things, Charlotte pared our meal with wines. We enjoyed a coffee as well when we arrived to warm up as it was a chilly morning. Her home was very inviting and she is so welcoming and pleasant. We were able to take home a copy of the recipes and hope to try them at home. This was one of the more expensive things we did but it was worth it. The experience was truly once in a lifetime.

Reviewed 20 April 2015

My daughter and I enjoyed meeting and cooking with Charlotte. The food and wines were delicious. We started with a nice tour of the nearby market where we bought some ingredients for the class and then went back to Charlotte's lovely home to cook. We learned quite a lot about food sourcing and the differences between French and American staples such as butter and eggs. Charlotte is very informative and engaging. I do wish the class had been just a little more hands-on.

1  Thank lisa b