All reviewsdenfert rochereauorly busrer bpaul bakeryaround the corneran open air marketdirectly across the streetnice bakeryexpensive cityrestaurants in the areasmall streetminutes walkingpleasant staybed was comfortablebusiness tripair conditioningyour luggage
Reviewed 5 December 2017

In Paris for a business trip, I chose this Hotel mainly for its central location.

Arriving a little earlier than expected, I was able to leave my bags at reception which gave me some luggage free time to explore the city before my conference.

When arriving back at the hotel around midnight, I was able to grab my bags and go straight to my room.

The following morning I phoned reception to order a taxi and was very pleased with the concierges' helpful demeanor. After showering and grabbing coffee at a café right next door, I took off.

Overall I was very pleased with my stay: helpful staff & clean rooms

Room Tip: Rooms facing the street are slightly noisier, but you do get a nice view of the plaza.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Karine C, Directeur général at Hotel Du Midi Paris Montparnasse, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

Thank you so much and see you next time with pleasure!

Reviewed 23 October 2017

This hotel is conveniently located in front of metro/rer station, and also lots of bus stops.
For the Parisian standard the room was very large and the bathroom was as well.
I'd stayed on the 6th floor which kept me far from the square noise. The problem was that the last 1 1/2 day the elevator was out of order! However these things may happen.
Breakfast is the classic standard, but no buffet, as you have to ask to the maid, but quality and freshness are not in doubt.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 September 2017

The location of the hotel is exceptional. It's very easy and convenient to reach from/to CDG Airport and Orly Airport. The room condition matches the expectation that I have for a 3 stars hotel. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 June 2017

I stayed here overnight becuase I needed to catch a plane the following day after coming back from Provence. I needed a place that was very close to the train station since I had a lot of luggage and was not as familiar with the transportation systems. I thought the staff was helpful and the location was good. You are not as close to the touristy stuff, which is about a miles walk, but the good thing is that it is a bit more quiet.

Room Tip: I lucked out and got a 6th floor room. The view was nice
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Good hotel to stay because very good location for transportation. In front of hotel there is denfert station. You can go wherever you want from there.. and you can easily make your orly airport transportation.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple