2,711 results
All reviewsmoulin rougesacre coeurplace de clichyprivilege roomeiffel towermetro stationthe red light districtsex shopsseparate toiletcoffee machinemodern hotellots of restaurantsminute walksuperior roommini fridgebreakfast roomaround the corner
Reviewed 26 April 2018

This hotel was in an ideal location and as far as I could tell, since a renovation everything was pretty new and it had a great style. A stones throw from the Place de Clichy metro made it a great starting point each day and really easy to get around the city. Room was spacious and had an amazing view looking out toward the Eiffel Tower. Initially was only booked for 5 days but due to a mistake with my airline (nothing to do with the hotel) I had flights moved back a day which meant another night on a Saturday. After speaking to the reception staff the gentleman went out of his way to sort as good an offer as possible. He explained the normal price for it being a weekend still during peak (first week of January) but then hunted down the best available deal and ended up reducing the price by around €60. Much appreciated and the airline reimbursed me for the issue anyway. Excellent amenities, location, staff and rooms. Will definitely be back when I return to Paris.

Room Tip: South side rooms on higher floors look out towards Eiffel Tower and Arc de Triomph
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank C8L9M
Clémence T, Guest Relations Manager at Mercure Paris Montmartre Sacre Coeur, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for this very nice and complete review !
It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with all our team.

We will be glad to welcome you again !

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Location is good near the main train station ☺
Maganda naman ang kwarto good for couple like us. Mahal nga lang ang breakfast so di na kme nag take. Restaurants and convenience store around the corner too. Best Holiday (March 2018)

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Clémence T, Guest Relations Manager at Mercure Paris Montmartre Sacre Coeur, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Dear Jean,

Thank you for sharing your satisfaction after your stay in our hotel.
We look forward to welcome you again soon at Montmartre !

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

I‘m staying here for one night on business.

I‘ve been given room 625, which is an accessible room, with an open, level floor shower - great for those who need it, but I would‘ve preferred a normal shower room.

But the real issue is the mattress - it is utterly hard, and I am on the heavy side. Anyone of a petite nature would suffer.

I have a 16 hr day ahead tomorrow and fully expect to have backache because of this impossibly hard bed.

Not sure if I git a duff room, but I‘ve stayed in better!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Kathrin M
Clémence T, Guest Relations Manager at Mercure Paris Montmartre Sacre Coeur, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Dear Kathrin,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Mercure Montmartre.
I am sorry to read that you did not appreciate the bedding in your room. All the bedding has been recently renovated. However, I have informed our housekeeper so that she can check and make sure the good quality of the mattress.
For your information, the beds in our Privilege rooms are equipped with Dodo mattresses which provide additional comfort. Do not hesitate to book one of these rooms for a possible future stay with us, we would be delighted to welcome you again.

It is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

We had two rooms and our room used the pull out sofa for our daughter. Unfortunately at one point the mattress on the sofa bed slipped to the side and the state of the floor underneath was pretty horrific with nail clippings, dust and hair/hairclips. We had a few other small niggles like the shower head being on a static holder which was very low. I'm only 5 foot 4 and i had to take it out and hold it to shower myself. My husband is 6 foot and hurt his back trying to shower. The adjustable holder had clearly broken at some point but hadn't been fixed and the lowest point was used as the holder which seemed ridiculous.
Other small issues were the teacups which were paper. Having stayed in numerous Accor hotels around the world, we were very surprised at this as there is a big focus on reducing paper cup waste and we've never experienced this before. We would have much preferred a porcelain mug as we didn't feel we could reuse a paper cup for second cups of tea/coffee (not that it was particularly well stocked!).
The final concern was the breakfast which was a bit miserly. We have previously stayed in the Ibis next door and found there to be just as much selection and therefore felt the extra €9 per person to be unjustified.
Saying all that, the beds were comfortable and the staff friendly. It is well situated and the rooms are a decent size.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank Emma805

Dear Emma,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Hôtel Mercure Paris Montmartre Sacre Coeur. I am sincerely sorry that your experience with our rooms did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Of course, this is the type of feedback that we are very disappointed to read. However, it is important for us to receive them as it is a great help for us to improve our services. And most of all, it is essential to us to be alerted when one of our guests is not satisfied.

The events you describe are clearly not in line with the quality of service we want to offer to our guests. I personally alerted our Housekeeping Manager about your experience and we will do our best to make sure that these exceptional mistakes do not recur. Again, we beg you to accept our sincere apologies.

Reviewed 14 April 2018

We recently had a three night stay at the Mercure. This was our second visit.
The hotel is very conveniently situated for the Metro and to wander around Montmartre. We love the fact that it is next door to the Cemetery which is fascinating.
On both occasions, we had ninth floor rooms with magnificent views over the city - this time overlooking Sacre Couer and the Eiffel Tower ( if you lean out of the window).
The rooms are very clean and comfortable with a king-size bed.
The shower was of a suitable temperature and pressure and it is nice to have a bath after a long day’s tramping around. The towels and bath robes were of a good quality.
Breakfasts had a good range of choices - the croissants were very good.
All the members of staff were helpful and unfailingly polite. They also spoken good English, which is useful when trying to ask anything beyond the basics.
All in all, an ideal hotel to use as a base for a relaxing holiday. Thanks are due to all the staff.

Room Tip: Ninth floor rooms have wonderful views and are easily accessible by lift.
Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello,
Thank you very much for your very nice review !

We will be glad to welcome you again !