1,408 results
All reviewsphilippe starckarc de triomphela cuisineclarins spail carpacciogallery suiteindoor poolmacaroonsconcierge servicestunning hoteljunior suitefour seasonsbreakfast buffet isturn down servicebeautiful roomfavorite hotelfew blocks
Reviewed 15 August 2017

A friend and I visited and spent two nights at the hotel. We had a day in the amazing spa and a stunning meal in the restaurant. The place to stay in Paris - understated and beautiful throughout. Lovely neighbourhood with a cafe just opposite where you can sit and watch the world go by whilst drinking a glass of something fizzy. Would go back in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank mrssimpson2017
leroyalmonceauparis, Directeur général at Le Royal Monceau-Raffles Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Dear Mrs Simpson,

Many thanks for those glowing lines! It’s a real pleasure to read that for you we are “othe epitome of class and elegance”.

The entire team of Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris is very proud to have anticipated your wishes. Your compliments will encourage us to thrive to become even better.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris very soon.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Posh hotel in a posh neighborhood. Don't even think to go anywhere else if there is a bargain offer. Normal price may seem too high but it is a unique experience. Design and size of the room, swimming pool, inner garden of the restaurant create a cozy and unusual atmosphere. Great relaxing time.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank shvedych

Dear Shvedych,

Our team and I are honored by such a glowing review.
We are extremely happy to be considered as “unique experience”, as it is really the spirit and core of Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris.

Your recognition is the best reward for dedicated team. We are most grateful for your recommendation and for your compliments on the atmosphere and design.

On behalf of all of us here at Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris, it was a pleasure to have you stay with us and we already look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

not at all at the level of a so called 'palace'
- i was not served my omelette at breakfast even after asking. the one served to my wife was cold
- air conditioning too cold in the room
- proposed newspaper never delivered
- not bathtub in the bathroom

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Gilles L
leroyalmonceauparis, Directeur général at Le Royal Monceau-Raffles Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Dear Gilles,

Thank you for your recent post on Tripadvisor and for taking the time to share your concerns with us.

I read you post with great attention and highly value your feeback, as we constantly thrive to meet perfection, I apologize that we were not able to deliver this to you. I would like to follow up personally with you to better understand and get further details.

In the meantime I send you my very best wishes and remain sincerely yours,

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed for one night and it was a unique experience very well located near the arch of triumph rooms completely confortable with its amenities its bathroom is extraordinary, its staff takes care of you very cordial and attentive, breakfast very good and varied for all type of taste Very quiet and rest enough for me the best hotel in paris recommended

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo

Dear Giovanni,

Thank you for taking the time to post on TripAdvisor after your recent sojourn at Le Royal Monceau in Paris.

I was delighted to read that you truly enjoyed your Parisian stay with us and that my team took wonderful care of you and that the quality and service of the Hotel played an important role in making it a memorable one. Rest assured that I will transmit your kind comments to the entire team who will certainly be very thrilled of it.

I do look forward to welcoming you back with us on your next visit to Paris.

With my very best personal wishes,

Reviewed 28 July 2017

It was an absolute pleasure to stay at Le Royal Monceau. The hotel is perfect; the Starck décor is amazing and the entire staff are so attentive and welcoming. The breakfast buffet is one of the best I have experienced, anywhere in the world. The art shop and gallery are major attractions in themselves. I could stay forever... thank you!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo

Dear John,

Many thanks for those glowing lines! It’s a real pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.