All reviews accor chain the alesia metro station yogurt including breakfast comfortable bed single room rooms are small decent hotel buffet breakfast min walk pernety french cellar bakery neighborhood closet
Reviewed 19 September 2017

I opted to taxi to the hotel from Montparnasse -- Fare was only 7€. It is only 1 km away but needed if you're hauling luggage.
I am an Ibis fan in general and this Ibis Styles was right in there with all things good that I love about Ibis from the room itself (whistlestop clean) to the staff (totally great service in every moment). The hotel is in a great neighborhood that is exceptionally quiet for Paris! Boucheries-charcuteries, boulangeries, cafés, and more than anything? Off the main tourist streets. Normal Parisian life. Found a GREAT restaurant a block away -- Le Petit Baigneur -- GO IF YOU CAN!!
I will return whenever necessary for a layover walkabout visit. Thank you!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Rooms super small, bathroom a work of art on space management. Receptionist uneducated and hard to treat. Always at the compueter and never seeing to the well being of clients. I need to pay for a phone call and the answer was "buy a sim card somewhere".

Room Tip: Check the room before taking it.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

I was at this sweet hotel for 4 days and I was very satisfied. Of course I compare this Ibis Styles hotel with other 3 star hotels in Paris .
I must start with a compliment to the interior designer of the rooms.Even if the rooms are small they have everything what you need ,they are clean and new and all you need for a long week-end in Paris( or a week ).
So I can say just sweet. I had room 205 with my wife and we were just amazed.
The breakfast was simple and the buffet didn't have a lot of products but they had quality and were delicious.Fresh orange juice machine, Coffee machine where you can choose your favorite coffee impressed me for a 3 star hotel.
I recommend this Ibis Styles hotel for your next Paris visit and I will for sure book it again on my next visit in lovely Paris.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GEORGEinternational
Reviewed 17 April 2017

The hotel offers small, tiny rooms with even smaller bathroom, however, you will enjoy how clean the rooms are and how good breakfast you get in the price per room. I cannot imagine to stay there for a week or longer, as the twelve-meter room does not provide too much place for the luggage.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank mareko879
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

A very clean and decent hotel.the room was a little small but good.very good breakfast is included..the staff are very friendly and helpful.there is luggage storage.close to the main montparnasse station.three metro stations nearby.all walking distance.lots of shops and cafes nearby..a good safe place to stay..

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo