1,543 results
All reviews shang palace la bauhinia eiffel tower roland bonaparte terrace suite concierge team beautiful hotel macaroons room service guest relations four seasons memorable stay five star hotel george v the entire staff our honeymoon the ritz
Reviewed 7 May 2016

I thank the Direction who helped me to realise my mother's dream: to sleep in front of the Eiffel Tower. A great room with a terrasse. A wonderful view. A REAL palace in Paris
The chinese restaurant is one of the best in this town
The Spa is also great because there is a very beautiful swimming pool
I invite you to stay in this hotel next time you come in Paris

Room Tip: The rooms with the view on the Eiffel Tower of course!
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Shangri La Hotels
1  Thank Bérengère V
ShangriLaParis, Directeur général at Shangri-La Hotel Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2016

Dear Bérangère V,

What a wonderful review about your recent stay at the hotel, thank you very much.

It is a pleasure to read that you did enjoy your stay thanks to your room and especially the terrace with the view of the Eiffel Tower. I am also very happy to learn that you also appreciated ou culinary offer at Shang Palace and also our facilities such as CHI, Le Spa and our swimming pool.
By saying that our hotel is « a real palace in Paris » you could not make us happier and I will share your very nice words with all the team.

Thank you again for taking the time to write a review and to recommend our hotel toward the TripAdvisor community.

It will be an honor to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 3 May 2016 via mobile

A hotel worthy of the Shangri La name in a fantastic older style building maintained to the highest standards in a wonderful location with easy access to the well known sites of Paris. The service was as good as I have come to expect of the Shangri La name but in a distinctly French style.
The indoor pool was perfect.
The partial Eiffel Tower view room was actually a pretty full view.
The only small grumble was that the Asian style Breakfast doesn't quite come up to par but that is the only negative I can come up in what was a thoroughly enjoyable stay. It was pretty much compensated for by the excellent location that breakfast was served.
Very well done and keep it up

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
ShangriLaParis, Directeur général at Shangri-La Hotel Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2016

Dear THT0604,

I would like to warmly thank you for taking the time to recommend Shangri-La Hotel, Paris after you recent visit to the city of lights! I am happy to notice that you enjoyed your stay in our property. It is a great honor to read that you were greeted with as you expected and I would like to thank you for mentioning the quality of service that you received during your Parisian stay.

Please be assured that I have also well noted your remark regarding the Asian breakfast and I will talk about it with the team.

Once again, thank you for sharing this amazing comment towards the TripAdvisor community, I look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you to Shangri-La Hotel, Paris very soon!

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed 1 May 2016

Let me just start with not only did I enjoy my last trip to Paris in January staying in such an incredible hotel and after saying I would come back over the summer I just couldn't wait I was back 3 months later to experience it all over again.
This time around I stayed for 9 nights in one of their beautiful duplex suites. And every time I looked outside my window there stood the beautifully structured Eiffel tower, breath-taking room and view!
During my 9 night stay, I was definitely spoilt with delicious pastries - which I need to thank the hotel for! They must definitely know my weakness, sweets and pastries! Every afternoon a new pastry / sweet was taken to my room and every bit was delectable!

Just like my previous stay, SLP did not fail my expectations this time around and actually exceeded the previous high benchmark set. As I arrived from a 21hr flight from Sydney, all I wanted to do was just settle into my room and relax. The concierge arranged for a host to meet me from my flight, take me through the customs formalities and assist with luggages etc, I was greeted on arrival and ushered to my room for the check-in formalities. Everything was already arranged upon my arrival from the airport so all i had to do was slip into the fluffy slippers provided and relax! So be rest assured they will take care of you from the moment you land to the moment you arrive at the front steps.

The staff are just such friendly people and will always anticipate to the guests needs, any requests you may have the wonderful concierge team can attend to and always at hand to help guide you around the city. An example being, the morning I needed to check out and catch my flight back, my luggages would not shut (as it does when you're in Paris with all the shopping you will due) a quick trip to the concierge desk and explained my dilemma they quickly arranged for someone to get me a luggage from a store and had it delivered to my room. They definitely go above and beyond to ensure all is taken cared of. A mention also to the doormen and porters, definitely a pleasure to deal with. You are always warmly greeted no matter what time of the day or evening.

The Shangri-La Paris really is my home away from home! Being in such a architecturally breathtaking property you just don't want to leave. And the hotel is quite central to everything, walking distance to eiffel tower, train station is literally 1 minute away from the hotel, Ave Montaigne is a quick 12 minute walk. You really cannot go wrong with choosing this incredible property!
I have definitely fallen in love with the hotel all over again, I will be back over the summer! Thank you to everyone at SLP who made this stay really memorable and enjoyable! See you all soon!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
ShangriLaParis, Directeur général at Shangri-La Hotel Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2016

Dear Ria C,

What an amazing detailed review about your last stay at Shangri-La Hotel, Paris, thank you very much. Let me all thank you for your loyalty toward our hotel, it is very important for us to have our guest’s feedback and let me therefore thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review.

I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay thanks to your Duplex Eiffel Tower View Suite and also the view of the Eiffel Tower! It is a pleasure to know that our team delivered a high quality of service during your entire stay, from the check-in to the check-out. Be assure that I share your very kind words with all of them.

By saying that our hotel is « your home away from home » you could not make us happier: thank you for this very nice compliment. All the team of the hotel is waiting for your next visit in the former residence of Prince Roland Bonaparte, your Parisian home.

Reviewed 30 April 2016

We checked in here the morning of the marathon. We knew our room wouldn't be ready so we just dropped off our bags and took care of the check in process. The staff couldn't be any more gracious. After dropping off our luggage, they brought us some bottled water and bananas to help fuel us for the marathon. Once we finally made it back in the afternoon, our room was ready. We were escorted to the room and I couldn't have been happier. We got the Eiffel Tower View room with the terrace. The room was gorgeous. The view was incredible. The terrace was large. Much bigger than expected. I made sure to have my coffee on the terrace every morning. Even the bathtub had a view of the Eiffel Tower. One afternoon we needed some aspirin and antihistamine, so asked the front desk if they had any. Unfortunately, they did not but they had the concierge take care of it and within a 10 min they brought some to our room. I wish we could have stayed longer. Checking out was a breeze. We called down for a taxi. We let them know we had a few suitcases. So they made sure we had a taxi that could easily carry all of our luggage. Shangri-La should be proud of their staff. From front desk to room service to the doormen. Everyone we encountered were so helpful. They made the stay that much more wonderful.
The location of the property was perfect. It was right next to the metro. Eiffel Tower is very close. Champs Elysees was a few blocks away but it's walkable if you don't mind the distance. I hope to be back soon. I loved it here.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Cassnsyd,

What a wonderful review about your recent stay at Shangri-La Hotel, Paris, thank you very much. Let me also congrats yourselves for the marathon which is a very nice performance! I am very happy to read that you did enjoy your stay thanks to your room and especially the view of the Eiffel Tower. It is always a real pleasure to have such positive feedback from our guest, by saying that « everyone was so helpful », you could not make us happier. Be assured that I will share your kind words with all the team.

I am also very happy to learn that you also enjoyed the location of the hotel which is only few steps from main tourist attraction such as museum, Arc de Triomphe and Champs-Elysées and let me agin thank you for mentioning this in your review.

It would be an honor to welcome you back soon for your next Parisian getaway.

Reviewed 29 April 2016

Well worth the 900 Euro per night for our room. View of the Eiffel Tower and Les Invalides from our balcony. Service beyond comparison. Convenient location. Warmth and comfort in every respect. The Concierge arranged all of hour meals, based upon our preferences and requests. They also arranged for our airport pickup by limousine and a Mercedes C class for us to drive from Paris to Nice. A truly wonderful and personal experience.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with shangri-la.com
ShangriLaParis, Directeur général at Shangri-La Hotel Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2016

Dear CoopnMax,

A warm thank you for your amazing review and for choosing Shangri-La Hotel, Paris! It is a great honor to read that you appreciated the view of the Eiffel Tower from your room and that our team delivered a high quality of service.

Thank you one more time for taking the time to share your kind review and for recommending Shangri-La Hotel, Paris towards TripAdvisor community, it will be an honor to welcome you back very soon!

Kind Regards,