“A Must!”

Ranked #8 of 1,962 things to do in Paris
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Home to Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa, the Louvre is considered the world's greatest art museum, with an unparalleled collection of items covering the full spectrum of art through the ages.
Reviewed 3 May 2018

The Louvre will take your breath away from beginning to end. It is filled with priceless pieces of art plus the Louvre itself is gorgeous art.

Write a ReviewReviews (88,206)
All reviews
in 2,540 reviews
"paintings"
in 4,677 reviews

Reviewed 2 May 2018

We have visited the Louvre before, so this time we specifically went there to see the Delacroix exhibit. We really enjoyed it and highly recommend it! We also took the time to walk through the Théâtre du Pouvoir exhibit, which was also really wonderful!

I do recommend going earlier in the day and buying your tickets ahead of time. By the time we left in the early afternoon the place was a zoo!! Long lines for everything and crowds so thick it was hard to move around!

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

A historical monument! I found myself amazed by looking its architecture, visiting this art museum carrying paintings, sculptures, prints. I just loved that Louvre Pyramid. It demands a lot of time to visit it thoroughly.

2  Thank Princess-of-Malohas
Reviewed 2 May 2018

This is a beautiful museum with so much to see, I would say if you are going just for the Mona Lisa, do not be disappointed with how close you can not get to it or the size, if you don't have high expectations to start you wont be left disappointed. Overall it is a beautiful museum with plenty to see.

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 May 2018

It was my second time in Paris, and I visited Louvre once again. As it was already mentioned it is impossible to visit it only once, so if you are wondering visit it or not, there is no doubts - you must visit it!!! This time we booked it online via tourscanner.co, I recently found this platforms, it's really convenient for tours and activities to book, while you are traveling, maybe you will find it useful also.