“Iconic”

Ranked #8 of 1,509 things to do in Paris
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Completed in 1889, this colossal landmark, although initially hated by many Parisians, is now a famous symbol of French civic pride.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

You will never forget the first time you lay eyes on the Eiffel tower! It is beautiful both during the day and night. It is also surrounded by lovely shops and restaurants.

Write a ReviewReviews (119,408)
All reviews
in 7,838 reviews
"stairs"
in 5,211 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We took an open top bus ride around Paris that allowed us to get off at the Eiffel Tower. It’s a must see attraction in Paris.
We didn’t pay to go up the tower - we had limited time- but took advantage of the photo opportunities!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We didn't go up the tower, but I didn't feel like I missed out at all. We sat out and watched the sun set, then saw it light up at night time. It really is just breathtaking at night. Worth the walk!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

A must go attraction, we go up the stairs to level 2, a bit high, but more fun than take the lift, then you could take lift to the top, stunning.

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The excitement to go on the top of this architectural marvel brought me all way round to this city. And finally I was there, 276m high, only the wind caught me and my heart strobbed. I walked with the feeling of dire amazement beside glass walls when found that Champagne Bar to revitalize myself with fruit drink.

2  Thank Princess-of-Malohas