“Can’t wait to go again!!!”
Review of Petite Fleur

Petite Fleur
Reserve with
Petite Fleur is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #55 of 19,130 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$23 - US$58
Neighbourhood: Montmartre
Description: Petite fleur is located in Montmartre area, close to the Moulin Rouge and provides a traditionnal french cuisine with a focus on quality meats and fishs and seasonable vegetables.
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Absolutely wonderful! I went last night on recommendation from my partner back in London and was not disappointed. The food was delicious (I had the frogs legs, fillet steak and brioche French toast/shared a creme brûlée). Can not fault the food at all and the prices are very reasonable (especially for Paris). I also have to mention the staff, really lovely waiter and chef (you can see him cook from your table) super friendly and welcoming. Just all round fabulous experience,can see why my partner comes every time he’s in Paris for the races.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

My family of four had dinner here in March and it was amazing. We enjoyed the prawns, steak and the duck was heavenly.
The restaurant has a lovely vibe, very intimate and relaxed and the service was excellent.
The desserts were to die for

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Went for a dinner with my partner. Service was excellent, very friendly.

Food was very good, French food staples and done in a modern way, with food flavours and very well presented.

We did well with the wine; but for Paris the prices were very reasonable for the quality. Would recommend.

Reviewed 20 April 2018

very small, obligatory to book, eat well and is near Monmatre. the portions are abundant. Very good!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

We visited this spot during our first night in Paris, and it didn’t disappoint. The atmosphere was intimate, and the food was fabulous. My mom and I both had soup and beef. I had apple pie for dessert while she opted for creme brûlée. I would, without a doubt, recommend this spot to a friend, and I am so thankful I visited during my time in Paris.