All reviews infinity pool afternoon tea terrace bar free standing bath eclectic hotels manchester town hall spa area steam room great john street sky tv boutique hotel roll top bath beautiful hotel junior suite rain shower sister hotel nespresso machine
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

I visited the King St Townhouse with my wife to celebrate our anniversary - we had seen pictures of how it looks onto the place we got married, Manchester Town Hall and it did not disappoint. With stunning views above Manchesters unseen rooftops from the Fifth floor terrace bar and sixth floor infinity pool and spa, we couldn't have asked for a better location.
Everything about the hotel was spot on, the decor was a combination of minimal steampunk meets true English heritage with non offensive but stylish background music in every area.
Staff are all well presented, friendly and all seem to have the same agenda being to make your stay the best possible.
The rooms were as to be expected inline with everything else - comfortable, stylish, all the essentials available with a very obliging midday checkout.
The breakfast was in my opinion the best I've had - I went for the full Irish breakfast and everything was cooked fresh and piping hot.
Enjoyed every minute and would definitely return and recommend.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Jenny0h, Manager at King Street Townhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Dear Jim

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on your recent stay at King Street Townhouse. It is a delight to know you chose to stay with us for your special occasion and Happy Anniversary to you and your wife from everyone here at the hotel.

We always aim to exceed expectation here at King Street Townhouse and I am happy to read that we succeeded in doing that. Your descriptions on our decor and service are everything we aim to achieve and more.

Once again, thank you and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Me and my husband stayed here for the third time this weekend. It is without a doubt the best hotel in our locality. Tom checked us in and Rob checked us out, both top guys who are genuinely interested, which makes you feel special, and not just a number, and from the start you know you're going to have a good time by the way you are treated. The room was immaculate, we stayed in a junior suite with two televisions and a gorgeous comfy bed. The spa products and monsoon shower are pure luxury. I absolutely love the breakfast here too, it's so refined and cooked to perfection. The staff are amazing, the hotel is gorgeous and its in a fab location. We are going to book again for Christmas. Thanks King Street Town House. We love you x

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Laura

A hat-trick of stays - fantastic! Thank you so much for continuing to choose King Street Townhouse, no we just need to find the match ball :.)

It really doesn't get much better for us than reading reviews like this so thank you so much for taking the time to write it.

I will be sure to pass all your lovely feedback on to the team as well as informing Tom and Rob directly.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Christmas.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

We chose to stay after reading positive reviews and wasn't disappointed.

The hotel went above and beyond for my partners birthday making the stay really special, the hotel manager and staff were really helpful and couldn't do enough. The room was beautiful with a huge bed & one of the best showers I've ever had. Really looking forward to future stays.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Jenny0h, Manager at King Street Townhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Dear Tom

We appreciate the effort you have gone to for writing such a lovely review, to know that the staff went above and beyond for your stay is a great delight.

We are also looking forward to you returning on future stays :.)

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

We had our wedding at King street townhouse on Sunday 27/08/17 and I can honestly say it was the best day of my life. The staff were very attentive and the room looked absolutely stunning. Everyone had a fabulous time and commented on how amazing the hotel and its facilities are. We will definitely be back every year to celebrate our anniversary. After staying here, in our opinion no other hotel compares. From the minute you walk into your room it's pure relaxation and the infinity pool is fabulous.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Jenny0h, Manager at King Street Townhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Dear Newlyweds

What a privilege it was to host your wedding :.) I hope now you are well rested post the amazing day and evening party celebrations.

Thank you for taking the time to leave such nice comments about your full experience with us and we hope to see you again soon. For now though, all the best for the future.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

This is the most sumptuously designed and exquisite hotel we have been to. The staff are very friendly. The whole place was immaculately clean. The hotel still has a cosy and intimate feel.
I can't recommend this hotel enough please treat yourself.

Dear Lisa

Perfect, Just perfect. A lovely review, I cant thank you enough for saying such lovely comments and not only about our product but staff also. We hope you had a lovely wedding/birthday with us and created some fantastic memories.

I agree with your final statement. To anyone, come and treat yourself with a stay at King Street Townhouse we cant wait to welcome you.

Lisa, we hope to be welcoming you back soon :.)