“A pleasant eveninig”

Albert's Schloss
Ranked #160 of 2,527 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: US$20 - US$39
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Had a splendid meal here with my wife and we and were served very well! My wife had a vegetarian dish and I had the sirloin steak.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,530)

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

We came to Alberts Schloss for a few drinks the night before our friends wedding. We got lots of cocktails and beers and drank for a good few hours. The atmosphere was great in there and the bar staff were all brilliant, but Katie stood out as she remembered our orders and was chatty and fun and really made the experience even better.

We loved the photo booth too! What a brilliant way to capture memories, and it makes up for the slightly higher drinks prices!

Though to be fair, the cocktails were similarly priced to most places, and the beers were higher quality than most, so it’s understandable that the prices are slightly higher in here! Anyone who complains about that should go drink at a spoons if they want cheap drinks, Alberts Schloss is a place you go for the atmosphere, great staff and lovely decor!

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

I like Alberts Schloss. Ive enjoyed myself every time I’ve been in. Good atmosphere and often has live music on which is always a plus for me. We last visited on Saturday evening and paid £9.80 for a pint and half! And that’s not even the Pilsner Urquell stuff out of the tanks.

Will definitely visit again but not when needing a cheap night out!

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

A large airy space which offers Pilsner Urquell on tap among a wide selection of beers, aided by a reasonably priced Alpine menu. The schweinshaxe alone could feed a family of four...

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

We always visit for a few beers when in the Manchester office. However, decided to try the food and it really was good. Chicken kebab and the starters were unreal. Really surprised at just how good it was. A regular lunch venue I think!