“Good a Celebration”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Came here to celebrate with my boyfriend in January 2018 - cocktails were great as usual, waited a bit longer for our table as it was one of the booths but once we got in there is was great. Food amazing also, been once before and really enjoyed it too. Made a fabulous night, thank you Gusto!

Mirek B, General Manager at Gusto, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Hi Sophie,

glad to hear you had a great time back in January and that you have enjoyed our extensive cocktail menu.

Please accept apology for slight delay getting your table ready, there can be a little delay on busy night.

Kindest regards

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Came here with my boyfriend for dinner and from start to finish the service was flawless. The hostess was lovely and smiling and took us straight to a table without a reservation. Our waitress was perfect, we took breaks between our courses and it was no problem for her at all and the food still arrived fresh and hot as we returned to our table (unfortunately can't remember her name). My boyfriend went to the kitchen and arranged for a message to be written on my desert as a surprise which the chefs accomodated for and timed perfectly. The gentleman who brought it over was lovely and chatted with my boyfriend for a few minutes. The atmosphere was so relaxing and the staff seemed very happy to help. Very under rated restaurant and service for an extremely reasonable price. We ate 3 courses from the set menu and shared a bottle of wine and couldnt find a fault if we tried. We will definitely be returning to try the main menu and cocktails.

Mirek B, Manager at Gusto, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

HI Hannah,

thank you very much for such a nice post. I'm happy to hear you had a good time and you found all the aspect of your visit enjoyable.

We are all looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kindest regards

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Have been to Gusto's numerous times as I work in the city centre and I have never been disappointed. I have had numerous different dishes and each has been really tasty, the pasta is especially good. For me the service is what sets this restaurant apart from the others, on one occasion I asked for a booth for a business meal and received a great table for the party, we also like a break in between our starters and mains and are always catered for, staff very friendly! Definitely makes you feel like a valued customer as soon as you walk in the door.

Hi Senpuria,

Thank you for leaving such a lovely review for Gusto Manchester. I'm so glad to hear that you enjoy every visit with us and you keep returning. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Gustos is a great place to head for a family meal ... a great atmosphere, really friendly service and excellent food.

Very reasonable prices and fine selection of choices.

Would highly recommend it!

1  Thank Paul S

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your great feedback, I'm happy to hear that all aspects of your visit was up to our usual high standards.

We can't wait to have you back.

General Manger

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Beautiful building, bustling and vibrant restaurant. Standard Italian menu, food was nicely done and the service was excellent. We had a short wait for our table and they gave us a free bottle of wine and some garlic bread to say sorry - very nice touch

Hi Debbie,

Thank you for leaving such a lovely 5 star review. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your food and the service on Saturday night. We hope we have impressed you enough that we will see you again.