“MEERKAT BURGER OFFER !”
Review of Handmade Burger Co

Handmade Burger Co
Ranked #330 of 2,561 Restaurants in Manchester
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Our burgers are handmade from scratch HERE everyday, using traditionally reared 100% prime Scotch beef, mixed together with a selection of fresh ingredients & seasonings before being flame grilled to order. Our fresh cut chips are made from farm fresh potatoes, peeled & cut before being double fried to make them fluffy on the inside and crispy on the outside. Our menu boasts over 40 burgers! A great selection of vegetarian, vegan and gluten free burgers, deliciously decadent desserts and shakes. Our sides include handmade coleslaw, onion rings, sweet potato fries, chicken wings and halloumi bites! Make sure to try our Premium fresh cut chips - Denver, Cheesy & Mexican. Halal chicken is available upon request.
Reviewed 6 September 2018

Visited this restaurant as a family of five on a Sunday afternoon on the meerkat 2 for 1 offer ! Sometimes establishments make you feel like a second class citizen for requesting any type of deal ! Not here though...the manager (?) though in the Fred Perry shirt was very friendly very accommodating and easy to deal with . The food is excellent and brought to the table very quickly . Very good selection of burgers and were very tasty and good quality ! Another bonus is the unlimited soft drinks option at £2.90 ! Can recommend the hand cut fresh chips as a very highly qualified chip connoisseur....we will be back

2  Thank yiannisdimitri

Reviewed 28 August 2018

I visited this restaurant recently, first impressions was the place looked a bit shabby, it'll be the look they were going for but to me it looks like they couldn'y be bothered to plaster the walls and just did the bare minimum. The menu had a variety of burger's on it, and I especially liked that you could opt for a smaller burger! Prices were reasonable but the refillable drinks just tasted like water (clearly too watered down) so we had to bet bottled drinks instead. I would return but it wouldn't come to my mind straigth away

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Me and my wife decided to try this place out after coming across it over the internet. My wife is very fussy when it comes to food and have to say it’s the best burger we’ve had to date. The sweet potato fries and the onion rings were delicious too.

Dean the Assistant Manager was very attentive and gave great advice when choosing our burgers. He went above and beyond by bringing out a range of condiments even though we only asked for peri peri sauce and mayonnaise which was nice! He was a proper sound guy too who has great people skills. I think this is very important when it comes to dining experiences.

We will definitely be going back because not only was the food very tasty but the service was great too. We’ve not had a decent burger in a while and this has made up for it

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Service was very slow. Looked liked they didn't have enough staff on. Burgers good although didn't seem to be in the sour dough rolls like they were supposed to be in. Chips were soggy and not great.

1  Thank Mark B
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Went to visit for the first time and me and my friend both left feeling disappointed. When we entered we were left to stand and wait for for a good few minutes for someone to come and welcome us and take us to a table, that it started to feel awkward. The place was not busy and the girl who finally came over had seen us when we walked in but carried on doing what looked like wasting time, and when she finally came over she looked like she really couldn’t be bothered. It even seemed like it was too much that my friend asked to sit on the booth seats, that she pulled a face and went to get us menus. The guy who served us was pleasant enough, but it felt like asking for our refillable empty glasses to be filled was too much to ask, so we didn’t bother, in other places we have been staff are usually attentive enough to come over and ask if we wanted a refill when our glasses were empty, before even having to ask. I dont think it is a lot to ask for considering the place was pretty quiet. Our burgers were nice but the fries were cold, by this time we couldnt be bothered even making a fuss but we agreed we’d go somewhere else next time as no one had checked on how we were getting on anyway. The food was cleared away and we didnt even ask for the bill as the guy had brought it over anyway, shame he wasnt as eager to fill our drinks, I found this pretty rude. We left and got no thank you or goodbye from anyone.
Definitely won’t be returning and wont be recommending.

1  Thank Charlotte H