4,891 results
All reviews the executive lounge cloud bar podium restaurant floor to ceiling windows cocktail bar afternoon tea high floor birthday treat standard room city centre modern hotel saturday night cooked breakfast full english following morning stayed for one night clouds
Reviewed 9 September 2015

From check-in to check-out and beyond the hotel facilities and staff were top notch! I was checked in early in the afternoon by a friendly lady (I'm sorry, I cant remember her name, but remember her mentioning she was from Hexham!), explained all the hotel facilities and made me feel very welcome. I'd opted to upgrade to an executive room and I'm glad I did; the bed was huge and like sleeping on a cloud it was so soft with great views from the 16th floor. Bathroom had a separate bath and shower each with a massage function and even a TV above the bath.
Breakfast was plentiful with a varied selection and attentive staff.
Upon check-out I was informed that I could make use of the Executive lounge on the 23rd floor if I wished before I got my train home and they happily looked after my bags while I wandered around Manchester. The lounge on the 23rd floor had a relaxed atmosphere with great views of the city.
Overall a superb visit and I look forward to returning. Special mention to Lady who checked me in (and out)!

Room Tip: Upgrade to executive rooms on the higher floors for great views!
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
John M, General Manager at Hilton Manchester Deansgate, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2015

Dear Adam F

We are delighted that you chose to stay with us recently it was our pleasure to be able to look after you during your stay.

I am pleased that we were able to offer you a warm and efficient welcome and that we you were able to upgrade your room with an early check in to enhance your stay.

We are really pleased that you enjoyed your time with us and that you enjoyed our plentiful breakfast prior to your departure.

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and we truly do look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel when you visit Manchester again.

Reviewed 9 September 2015

Visiting Manchester for a wedding, we booked the Hilton as we`d stayed here once before. Again we had an excellent stay. Checked into the 22nd floor, the view really is breath taking. Huge comfy beds, lovely big bath and shower and all immaculately clean. Check-in staff achieve just the right level of professional yet friendly, and concierge staff were most helpful. Buffet breakfast with nice pot of tea completed a lovely week-end. Discount on convenient car park across the road much appreciated.

Room Tip: higher floors have great views
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
John M, General Manager at Hilton Manchester Deansgate, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2015

Dear Kathy b

Thank you most sincerely for returning to stay with us when you were visiting Manchester attending a wedding, we really do appreciate your loyalty.

My team and I are always thrilled to see you return and we are delighted that you continue to enjoy each stay with us.

We certainly look forward to your return visit, which we hope will be very soon.

Reviewed 8 September 2015 via mobile

Great place to say. Hotel is beautiful as is the rooms. Pool and spa are are great. Very relaxing and Well worth a visit. Also visited the cloud bar which was amazing. When in the area also visit the Don Giovani Italian. We were recommended it by the Hilton staff. A great time had by both of us

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
John M, General Manager at Hilton Manchester Deansgate, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2015

Dear BarryT2001

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind feedback with everyone, we really do appreciate it.

I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us.

It is great to know that you enjoyed every aspect of the hotel; our service, offerings and facilities and that you had time to visit our leisure facilities and Cloud 23.

My team and I hope that we are able to look forward to a future visit.

Reviewed 8 September 2015

Stayed here for just one night, wish it had been longer. Upgraded to an Executive Room - 18th floor with good views over...err Manchester ! Room was well appointed and very comfortable. Staff were all first class. Cocktail bar on 23rd floor was fun, well made cocktails - staff were very accommodating when we showed up earlier than we had booked for - by 2 hours ! Would recommend and look forward to returning.

Stayed: July 2015

Dear HOVEEAGLE

Thank you for staying with us whilst in the city recently. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay.

I am pleased that you had a great experience in Cloud 23 and that you were able to enjoy the great cocktails that our skilled team create for our guests to enjoy.

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this great review on Tripadvisor and for recommending us. We hope that we do have the opportunity and pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 7 September 2015 via mobile

Impressive looking hotel. Good room on a lower floor, friendly reception staff. Helpful in finding a restaurant for 16 people! Cloud Bar didn't get a visit, just too busy and getting a booking sorted for more than 6 was too much hassle. Attention to detail for a 4* not great, greeted by a bottle of water with a £3.95 price tag which is never a good start to the weekend, then the room folder had been scribbled over by a child as was the menu. Fairly run of the mill, but a great location for shops, restaurants in Deansgate, Kings Road etc.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
John M, General Manager at Hilton Manchester Deansgate, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2015

Dear RPR181

We were delighted to have you stay with us recently. I am pleased that on the whole you had a good stay and that you enjoyed the service and the facilities that the hotel had to offer.

I am thrilled that you found all team members to be welcoming and attentive and that they looked after you during your visit.

Thank you for your comments in relation to the water supplied in our guest rooms. This is there as a benefit should our guests wish to consume it. We would of course have been more than happy to offer alternatives via our Room Service department should you have so wished.

Please accept my apologies that the in room folder and menu was marked, this should have been highlighted and replaced prior to your arrival.

My team and I do hope that you return to stay with us in the future when you next visit Manchester.