“Cocktail making”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

We came for a friends Hen do for the cocktail making master class. It was so much fun and nothing was too much for our host, Grace. She was fantastic! The drinks and food were incredible and we would 100% come back and do this again!!

Revolution P, Manager at Revolution Parsonage Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Hi Jo Y,

Thank you so much for leaving such a fab review, we were delighted to host you and your friends.

Come back soon!

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

This place is amazing! I went with 15 girls on a hen do and we had such a great time! We booked a cocktail making masterclass which was the highlight of our night! Grace the host was lovely, a few members of my group were running late, she made sure they had the same experience regardless of time. We were quite a rowdy bunch and she was able to keep up with us and joined in with the banter! Thank you so much! We will be visiting again!

Hi Katiewatson31,

Thank you for spending the time leaving us a review.

We are delighted you had a great time and we hope you come back soon.

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Myself & 9 others came here for the cocktail masterclass for a Hen party.
We booked the "bronze package" and was surprised with how much food we actually got! There was a lot more than expected so this was a bonus (although we didn't manage to eat half of it!)
There was a little blip as we had ordered drinks from the table which didn't arrived before we started the class, we were waiting for a good 40 minutes. The staff were very apologetic and gave us 2 free bottles of prosecco as a kind gesture.
Josh was our host for the class. 2 of the group were not drinking alcohol so he made non - alcoholic cocktails for them. The rest of us had lots of fun and plenty of cocktails to drink!
Thank you a great start to our night!

Hi ClaireJL123,

Thanks for leaving us a review, we are glad to hear you enjoyed your Cocktail class and food.
We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Myself and my fiancée hadn’t visited Revolution for a couple years but popped in for a couple of after work drinks. Bar was busier than we had expected and the atmosphere was perfect - great playlist! Fantastic service and quickly served, we enjoyed a couple of cocktails and some small plates. The honey & mustard sausages are to die for! Won’t be leaving it so long until we come back next time. 10/10!

Revolution P, Manager at Revolution Parsonage Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2018

Hi Gemma T,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.
We are delighted your enjoyed your visit to Revolution Parsonage Gardens.

We hope you come back again for some more delicious Food and Cocktails :)

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

After doing this experience before my I thought it would be a good event, but I guess it all depends on the staff you get running your party.

From the off the bar man was a little creepy and for health and safety when asked about allergies I said vodka, he just chuckled, yes I have an intolerance/allergy to vodka but obviously people’s health is a joke to him and after a couple of mouthfuls of a drink he had made I could taste vodka. On questioning him he said ‘yes of course it has vodka in’…. well thank you, night ruined, 30 mins in the bathroom being ill followed by the rest of my night being ruined due to that incident. I did air my grievance with him when I finally got out of the bathroom and he did offer to make me another drink, on asking what it was called he told me…. But I’m guessing what he told me to ask for wasn’t the actual name on the menu!!! Absolute sleaze who made not only myself but a couple of others in the group feel uneasy.

Not a good experience and will avoid in the future.
-Mrs T

Hi Mrs T

We thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback.
We apologise if you did not enjoy your Masterclass, I will investigate your feedback and communicate with the Masterclass and Management Team to ensure this doesn't happen again.