2,882 results
All reviewsarora hotelpremier kingart gallerygreat hotelq parkcentral locationtwo double bedsgood sizeroom was spaciousreception staffthe ground floorweekend breakcar parkvisit manchesterhotel barwould stay againsaturday night
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel is a shining example of how I beat the awful chains by providing something different Bt also quality.
From the front desk welcome to the room (boy it was huge!) and also the breakfast they had thought about the customer from start To finish.
The room rate was reasonable and included breakfast (rare these days) and the Room was very well appointed as well as huge.
I shall be back there for pleasure again soon and prob for business.
It’s improve since fun as Aurora, not that It was bad then.
Thanks!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
John C, Front Office Manager at Princess St. Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dear alistair j

Thank you very much for the feedback left regarding your visit at the Princess Hotel.

Delighted that you found the hotel to be a great choice of stay and that you will be back again. Pleased that you found the room huge and that the reception team gave you a friendly welcome.

Looking forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Kind regards
John Chadwick, Reception Manager

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Main advantage is location. Rooms quite large too but... Noisy heating, lighting switches work randomly, bathroom reeks of cleaning fluid, some toiletries provided but not soap. And don't take a room on the first floor as you'll be disturbed by noises from the fitness room.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Sean M, Front Office Manager at Princess St. Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

HI Concentric,

Thank you for your feedback - I would like to speak to you directly for more information on this and to apologise for the events that have occured suring your stay.

Please contact me directly on 0161 236 8999 or via email on sean.mcintyre@princess-st.com.

Kind regards,
Sean McIntyre
Front of House-Operations Manager

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Clean, but awfully uncomfortable beds. Felt like I would fall out of bed every time my husband moved I bounced around so much.
The view from our window was a brick wall 2 yards await.
I expect a bottle of water and tea/coffee facilities for a 4*- got a bottle of warm tap water.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Jill

Thank you for the feedback left regarding your visit at the Princess Hotel.

I am sorry to hear that on this occasion we did not get everything correct as this is not the norm at the hotel. Unfortunately, due to us being a city center hotel we are surrounded by other buildings but upon request we do have some front facing rooms. Tea and coffee facilities are located in the room underneath the television in the pull out cupboard.

I will pass on your feedback regarding the warm bottled water in the room and the uncomfortable bed.

Once again I am sorry to hear about you stay and hopefully you will return again to stay with us.

Kind regards
John Chadwick, Reception Manager

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

The worst customer service iv ever witnessed!!!!! How they can charge stupid money and double book a reservation resulting me to get a 2 hour taxi drive home at 1:30 in the morning is beyond me!!! It’s a absolute joke of an hotel!!!! Do not stay there!!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Location was great, however upon arrival no warm greeting from reception. My reservation was fully paid but we were asked to pay additional £30 for my stay from FO Shannon. It was our anniversary stay with my family and we booked twins double bed room for us and our son, instead they give us the standard double bed room with one double bed only, then was asked to pay additional cost for twins double bed. Disappointed and will not came back to Princess St Hotel for my next visit. I have no choice so we had to pay cash to Shannon. This spoiled my holidays in Manchester.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Mandarin2018Lisyg
Sean M, Guest Relations Manager at Princess St. Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Hello Mandarin2018Lisyg

Thank you for your recent feedback for the Princess St. Hotel,

I am sorry to hear about your recent stay and i would like to get in touch with you about this.

Please contact me directly on sean.mcintyre@princess-st.com or by telephone on 0161 236 8999.

Kind regards,