“Best Food”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

If you ever want to visit Manchester you have to at least once take a trip to Rumps & Ribs. If you are from near by what are you doing. You need to go now!

Starting off with the service, If Asif the manager is there then your in for a treat. All staff are eager and helpful. This is a great place for any occasion and receiving great customer service is just the icing on cake. The restaurant is clean, you can go with family, work, friends, your other half or even alone. There is a great selection to choose from.

The Ribs are the best in the UK so that is something to try. You have a choice on how you like your steak and let me tell you one thing, it’s done to perfection! Food is tasty, the meat is great so you get what your paying for. Theres a selection of desserts and cakes, I recommend a medium well done fillet 9oz with peppercorn sauce or ribs and prawns( which can be found in the combo platter-starter.) The passion fruit cheesecake is a delight too. Its nice to get a selection of deserts after your lovely meal. The portions are filling so sharing desert is a nice way to end your meal.

You get sweets at the end too :-)

Well, I hope you all enjoy your visit to Rumps & Ribs. I visited with my sister and friends and it is the best place I have been too. Once again Thank You Asif for a great service. Certainly beats wimslow road any day.

Nazeefah ( Naz )

Date of visit: April 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,688)

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Food was awesome.. Ribs where excellent very well cooked.
Service was amazing very helpful, Asif was very friendly and welcoming.
Would highly recommend

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

My fave steak place by far. Always manage to get down when I’m in Manchester. Food is always on point

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 30 April 2018

The steak was exquisite and indeed cooked "rare" (which is rare itself). I choose a Caesars Salad as starter which was not too big, with a nice dressing (and enough!). The Filet as main course with sweet potatoe fries and spinach was everything at its finest.
The service was extremely friendly and I felt very comforted. The waitresses were very attentiv and had time although they had a lot to do. The chef was present and showed me - by himself - to a very nice table and turned regularly up at my table to take care whether everything is alright etc.
Go there and enjoy a nice and relaxing evening!

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

We went here for my dads birthday, food was amazing, but asif was also amazing we had 4 children with us he made all of them feel very special and definitely gives a personal touch with the full service would definitely be going back as he made the experience and takes time out with each and every customer also had to add 3 of the children to the table we had booked last minute he made this very easy and seem hassle free.