“Stunning”

Grand Pacific
Ranked #97 of 2,482 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Our homage to the golden age of high society, where deep rhythmic baselines writhe through the air and sweet botanicals tantalise the senses. A mysterious exotic oasis splashed with eastern excitement and seasoned with echoes of empire. Open from 12 noon with a range of dining options all day, Grand Pacific very much looks forward to making your acquaintance.
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Opulent colonial decor space, you feel like you have traveled in time. All details are taken care of, from the embroidered napkins to the toilet roll holders. Ideal for a special occasion. Service is excellent and food is delicious. I cannot wait to go back.

Michael D, Manager at Grand Pacific, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Hi Silvia,

Thank you for your very kind words.

The team work tirelessly ensuring the finer details are taken care of and it's wonderful to hear them spoken of so fondly.

I do hope we see you again soon.

Kind Regards,

Michael

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Called in for a relaxed Sunday afternoon. Sat with a loverly bottle of wine and enjoyed the music and ambiance. Well worth a try

1  Thank MULCASTER2
Reviewed 29 April 2018

I recently came here for high tea for my friends birthday and it certainly wasn't a disappointment! From the moment you walk in till you step foot out of the door the service is always impeccable. Our server Ben was the best! Due to some dietary requirements we weren't able to have all of the items for high tea however Ben had managed to ask the chefs to be able to make it suitable for us which was amazing! The food was delicious and very eccentric and worth the price, as well as the entire place having an amazing ambiance. I highly recommend this place to anyone who goes and definitely will be back again very soon. My friend had a lovely birthday here due to the excellent service in particular Ben, as well as the amazing food and setting!!

Cerys O, Manager at Grand Pacific, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Good Morning HafsaS123,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor.

I am so glad you enjoyed your High Tea and I hope your friend enjoyed spending her birthday at Grand Pacific!

I will pass on your lovely comments to Ben and I hope to see you again soon!

Kind regards,

Cerys

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Lovely majestic building with a relaxed yet decadent feel. Plenty of choice behind the bar. Definitely recommend a visit.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

My daughter Shireen treated me to a Sunday lunch. What a wonderful restaurant with amazing service from Isobel. It was like a trip back in time; the decor, ambience, service and the food.....THE FOOD!!!! I had the roast beef carved at the table, cooked to perfection with a silver service selection of fresh vegetables (cauliflower cheese, buttered mash, roasts, steamed carrots, selection shredded greens, tiny gravy tureen)......all for me as Shireen had the tempura sea bass (two fillets!!!) with tomato purée, noodles, crispy veg and an asparagus side. For dessert Shireen had creme brûlée with a fruit loaf and rose jelly and I had my all time favourite sherry trifle BUT made with hibiscus jelly and lemon curd custard. We finished with lattes and even the little sachets were personalised. I am in heaven right now having just found my favourite place to eat of all time!!!!!

Cerys O, Manager at Grand Pacific, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Hi MammaShirls,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor!

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and I will make sure we let Isobel know.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Kind regards,