“Fantastic”

North Star Delicatessen
Get food delivered
Ranked #572 of 2,531 Restaurants in Manchester
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT North Star strives to offer the very best, with great service, a friendly atmosphere, and good value. North Star Chorlton was established in 2003 and continues to offer great food and drinks, from a hearty breakfast, tasty lunch dishes and an indulgent dose of freshly baked cakes to compliment the best cup of coffee around North Star Chorlton prides itself upon sourcing local produce and suppliers to bring fresh, quality ingredients from our region to you. With it's friendly staff and welcoming atmosphere it's the perfect spot in the heart of Chorlton.
Reviewed 7 September 2021

Had a lovely lunch here when visiting our son and his girlfriend, they go often. The food was great with a really Greek theme, we sat outside and the ambience really reminded me of summers in the Greek Islands, would like to go back and try out some of the cocktails one night.

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (111)

Reviewed 24 August 2021 via mobile

Always looks busy when I pass so always wanted to try. Was a nice suprise to see Greek food. Had the gyros which was lovely. All the cakes look amazing and will definately be returning to try these.

1  Thank cookie89Manchester
Reviewed 10 August 2021

This ace is just so friendly and lovely! The food is fresh, nice and homemade. I tend to come for their cakes and having worked my way through a lot of them, I can confirm they're all amazing! Can't beat that orange and almond one though :)

Reviewed 1 August 2021 via mobile

Just ordered the chicken, bacon and avocado sandwich on Deliveroo costing £9. For that price you’d assume you were in for a big sandwich packed with filling but it was totally the opposite. One piece of bacon, quarter of an avocado on 2 pieces of brown bread that weren’t even buttered. Seething, I called the restaurant immediately who confirmed they only put one piece of bacon in their chicken, bacon and avocado sandwiches. An actual embarrassment they’d even serve that and call it a sandwich, let alone charge someone £9 for it!!!

I then had to reorder from a proper sandwich shop.

Daylight robbery, avoid at all costs!

Reviewed 20 June 2021 via mobile

Καλημέρα!
Today we were passing by with my wife and we decided stop for a coffee and breakfast in this place. The staff was very friendly. The food was very tasty and the coffee reminded me summer in Greece…
It deserves thousands stars and I totally recommed it.

Date of visit: May 2021