US$99
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

US$98
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

US$88
US$80
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

US$105
US$100
  • Room Service
The Midland(Manchester)
US$117
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$100
US$153
US$99
Doubletree
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$95
1,844 results
All reviewscar park next doorstayed heretravel lodgeroom was cleanminute walkattending a concertexcellent locationall you can eatmain roadearly checkwould stay here againfamily roombudget hotelshort staydouble roomexcellent stayone night stay
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Since i was going to see a show at the Arena, i wanted a hotel close and within easy walking distance, this hotel fitted the requirements perfectly.

I would not say it's in the best area, but since i was only going to be sleeping there, i was happy with that, the room was clean and the bed soft.

For the price i cannot argue and would probably book there again if i went to the Arena

Room Tip: pick a room on the business floor, there quieter
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Pros:
- Clean, tidy, good size room
- Very good sound insulation, barely any traffic noise
- Central, convenient location
Cons:
- The shower had barely any water pressure (6th floor room), it was almost impossible to have a shower
- The parking is an extra £10 per day...

Room Tip: Good view from 6th floor
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
TravelodgeUK, Charley from the Social Media Team at Travelodge Manchester Central Arena, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

We're sorry to learn of the issues you experienced with the shower, and that you found the parking to be too expensive. We are so pleased though, to hear that you liked the location as well as the clean room.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Room looked clean and tidy untill we went in bathroom pubic hair behind the door and when my partner had a shower the drain tray was blocked so water was overflowing and she nearly slipped when she was getting out. we reported it to reception and came up with a plunger And unblocked it and cleaned the floor with towels, they were unable too move us to a different room as they were fully booked. After they had gone the room smelled of drains, seems like there were other people having drain issues too. We asked too see a manager last night and this morning on check out but conveniently there wasn't a manager on duty. We did get a refund for the room but It really did ruin our trip. So probably stay with another company from now on. I know we only paid £39 but we expected better. Only positive was breakfast and how friendly and welcoming the staff were.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

I booked this hotel as me and my partner had tickets to go see peter kay after he cancelled his tour we could not get a refund on the hotel so we thought we might as well still go for a night away, wish I hadn't of bothered. Firstly you have to pay £10 for parking in a grotty run down car park, you then have to pay for WiFi you'd think that should be included in the price of the room this is £3 for 24hr. So before we went out we both wanted a shower, only problem was the drains were blocked so the shower tray didn't drain and flooded the bathroom, I nearly broke my neck getting out due to all the water. Someone came up to plunge the drain which smelt awful and mopped the water up with some towels and said we could have a free drink for the inconvenience, I was ready for one at this point. When I continued to try and get ready I then saw a rather large hair on the bathroom wall which looked like pubic hair absolutely disgusting! The bathroom also had no hand soap! The bed was so uncomfortable I could hardly sleep and when I eventually did nod off I got woke up by the what I can only describe as a heard of baby elephants upstairs. We did eventually get a refund on the room. Would not return or recommend better off at the park in or Premier Inn down the road.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
TravelodgeUK, Niki from The Social Media Team at Travelodge Manchester Central Arena, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Thank you for your feedback.

We are really sorry to hear of your experience. Please accept our sincerest apologies and we have passed your comments onto the hotel manager as this does not reflect Travelodge standards.

Could we kindly ask you to contact one of our Customer Services Advisors via our website help form with a copy of your review to look into this more thoroughly.

Thank you again for reviewing our hotel.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

I thoroughly enjoyed my experience at this Travelodge. I have used them many times in the past for affordable accommodation at a reasonable price, but this was a personal highlight for me. This particular hotel is just outside of the very centre of the city, but perfect for anyone who wants to explore everything Manchester has to offer, particularly if attending an event at the Arena. Having a breakfast buffet on site was an added bonus, would recommend.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo