“Don’t order the house special soup”
Review of Oodles 'N' Oodles

OR
Get food delivered
Ranked #1,005 of 2,583 Restaurants in Manchester
Reviewed 2 July 2022 via mobile

Went one Saturday evening with family and although the interior décor was very pleasant I’m sad to say that the food was average at best. I ordered the house special soup from the starter list and it was basically a bowl of hot water flavoured with hot sauce none of the shredded chicken and vegetables were visible to the naked eye. I mentioned the lack of ingredients to the waitress who promptly took the sorry bowl of hot water to the kitchen and returned with the same bowl of soup with an added 5g of Boiled chicken, for the price I have to say that the quality was thoroughly disappointing. Children ordered beef noodles and husband ordered chicken shashlick.
If you want good halal Chinese food it’s better to find other more authentic restaurant who could do it much better.

Date of visit: June 2022
Write a reviewReviews (230)

Reviewed 28 June 2022

Often visit here and really enjoy it each time. The staff are very friendly and always have fast service. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 7 June 2022 via mobile

We were just passing by yesterday and decided to have noodles
The staff called KALEEM was truly polite. He was kept coming asking if everything was ok .
We liked the starter more then mains.
I couldn’t eat it was funny flavoured so got them packed and bring home for my son . They love Noodles but he even said they just average the other we eat much better then this .so food was okish although we had deal of 9.95 for a meal deal that day but still main dishes was OK .
But service was good though

Reviewed 19 May 2022 via mobile

Service was poor. Food was just slapped down on the table and was also very poor. Our mains came out as we were eating our starters. We were told we had to buy drinking water, over charged for food and drinks then was proceeded to be told that the menu they gave us was ‘the old prices’. It’s a shame as the interior of the place is beautiful and the the mock tails were great too.

Date of visit: May 2022
Reviewed 13 May 2022

Looks good from the outside … but that’s about it. The food is exceedingly less than average. The service was polite and respectful. The waiters seemed genuinely interested in whether everything was ok with the food. The insistence on bottled water was off putting and I rather believe is against the law. Never seen fries slathered in some orange inedible horrible tasting sauce - I couldn’t eat them. The bbq wings came with a pot of awful sauce too. The ambience? I felt I was in a place of totally the wrong ethnicity and it felt exceedingly uncomfortable. I couldn’t wait to leave the place, had horrid food, have nothing particularly good to say about it really and will definitely, definitely never go back or go anywhere near the place. I hated the entire experience.

Date of visit: May 2022