3,040 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

I would stress to anyone not to stay here if they want a good nights sleep. I unfortunately had to stay here for 3 nights and I was beside myself. The room was far too hot with tiny windows so there was no air , the beds were rock had . The shower leaked and in general it was not a pleasant experience

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Kerry M
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

I visited this hotel for a spa day a few weeks ago, all the staff was lovely but Donna who done our Indian head massage was amazing, she was very professional and couldn’t do enough for us making sure we had everything we needed. the massage left us all feeling so relaxed, the afternoon tea was nice would definitely recommend and book this treatment again. Thanks all for a lovely day x

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

Second time we have used this hotel as a dinner stay and parking for flying from Manchester airport.
Very good value for money, room was large, clean and comfortable. Food was buffet style and very good. Pool and spa are more than adequate although it's additional cost.
Cheap airport transfers purchased from the hotel leaving on 45 minute intervals. We will certainly use again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2018

We stayed here in July 18, we had two rooms for four adults. The rooms were sufficient for what we needed, the showers were excellent and i would recommend this hotel for airport stop overs.

We had takeaway pizza from one of the restaurants, not overpriced and the pizza was great. I will stay again.

My parents who travelled at a later date to come out ot us also stayed here and also mentioned it was great value and the room was pleasant.

The negatives were that it took a while to get a decent parking space and I found toe clippings of former guests on the floor.. but neither were a big deal.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2018

We were the couple who were robbed while sleeping in this hotel last night. This is where our tour with David Urquhart had booked for a five day break. Found staff to be pleasant and food okay. But it isn't safe to sleep there in my opinion. We woke at 5.40am to find numerous items had been taken leaving us penniless and without our electronic devices etc. . A window was pushed open to look as if it was an entry/exit route but we are convinced entry was through the door which had a broken lock. So glad we didn't waken and disturb them during their thieving spree, things would have been so much worse.
Hope they rot in Hell for the distress they caused us.
Avoid or suffer as we did.

Room tip: Beware,caused us great distress and we only stayed one night.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple