“Interesting and different, but not exciting.”
Review of Oke Poke

Oke Poke
Ranked #346 of 2,561 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: US$9 - US$10
Description: We are the first restaurant in Manchester to serve fresh Hawaiian Poké. We are open for both lunch and dinner time trade, serving everything classic Poké. All of our fish is delivered fresh every day and our chicken is free-range. We also offer vegetarian and vegan options.
Reviewed 10 February 2018

I had the classic ahi and it was good but not great. I was not disappointed, I may even repeat in the future, but I wouldn't recommend my friends to go there. Still, it's worth giving it a try and judge yourselfves.

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

The first poke of my life and a new addition to my lost of favourites foods
Also the dairy free cake was amazing. It is uncommon to find cakes without added sugar that taste so good.

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

The staff make you feel so welcoming and make you enjoy every moment you spend at the venue. Totally recommended. I would recommend getting the signature poke dish and the raspberry and mango cake with no dairy.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

At first I was a little sceptical I think because the environment was so relaxed.

I couldn’t have been more wrong the staff were super friendly and helpful and the food was mega.

Can’t wait to go back thanks guys

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to a couple of poke places in London and I’m always on the lookout for healthy but tasty meals. I stumbled across this restaurant on my Manchester adventure and am glad I decided to stop. You can choose a poke bowl from the menu or build your own bowl. Either way, it costs just £7.95 which is such good value for money. The food was delicious and fresh. I thoroughly enjoyed the toboki and tuna in my bowl. They also offer a smoothie menu. I had a funky monkey which was I thought was great (my bf disagrees) as I could taste each individual ingredient that went into it.

It was quiet and we were the only customers but don’t let this put you off.