2,789 results
All reviewsthe club loungenorthern quartercity centrebooked a club roommen arenabath and separate showertwo double bedsprint worksfloor to ceiling windowscar parkcontinental breakfastexcellent hotelmodern hotelbars and restaurantsvictoria stationstandard roomfew minutes walk
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

View is fantastic from the front of the hotel. Club lounge is a brilliant way to start a night out with free food and drinks for a couple of hours. First class service. Don’t want to stay anywhere else in Manchester.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Graeme T
Guest R, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Manchester City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear Graeme T

Thank you for choosing to stay at Crowne Plaza Manchester City Centre Hotel.

Wow, thank you for such a wonderful review and your kind words. I am thrilled you had a great stay with us.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We came to the hotel at the allotted time and we parked easily. The room we were given wasn’t finished and we were given a different room and a free drink for the inconvenience. As our flight had been cancelled the hotel were very helpful in printing out the new itinerary for us. The room was clean and comfortable and the transfer to the airport very easy. The meal in the grill was lovely and although this hotel isn’t a cheap option it was worth it for the short transfer time.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Kathy S

Thank you for choosing to stay at Crowne Plaza and thank you for your great review. However, it seems you stayed at Manchester Airport and we are located in Manchester City Centre.

I am glad you had an enjoyable stay with IHG.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

A well located hotel with nice rooms and attentive staff. Some of the showers are tiny, but the beds are comfortable, good a/c and all round good value. Stayed at the hotel 4 times now and like the convenience of it being close to the station ( Man Victoria )

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Pasboy

Thank you for choosing to stay at Crowne Plaza Manchester City Centre Hotel.

I am happy you once again, enjoyed your stay with us and our location is ideal for you.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

As a IHG member I stay in many hotels for this group. As the hotel was booked for me it was not my choice, just the location I was staying in.

The hotel recommends parking at the local NCP at the print works which is just a 5 minute walk away. Check in was efficient and the young lady was friendly. We had been upgraded which was nice. My room was entered via a door in the corridor that led to two rooms. Bit odd, but the room was clean, good facilities and quite stylish. Money had been spent on the bathroom which was of a good standard. I like Crowne Plaza because to beds are comfortable and the pillows are just right. I slept well which was the important thing.

Breakfast was good with a good choice of food and friendly service. Checkout was equally efficient so not a bad place to stay if looking for city centre accommodation.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Ferguson99

Thank you for choosing to stay at Crowne Plaza Manchester City Centre Hotel.

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and I am happy you received a complimentary upgrade to thank you for your loyalty to IHG.

I am happy to see you weren't disappointed.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Only stayed for 1 night as attending Billy Joel concert. Great hotel and location with super breakfast. Room was very nice and bed was very comfy.

Only “negative” was that check in was strictly 2 pm and we had to wait a long time for our room to be ready. It seemed that the hotel only released the rooms together and not as they became available. Small issue but overall didn’t affect the weekend.....apart from the concert as we walked out early

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Graham J

Thank you for choosing to stay at Crowne Plaza Manchester City Centre Hotel.

I am happy to see you enjoyed your stay overall, especially that our location was perfect for you and you enjoyed our great breakfast.

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused with regards to early check in. We do try our best to ensure our guests can check in when they arrive, but on occasion due to the hotel being extremely busy, we cannot always oblige.