“Takeaway”

Chiquito
Ranked #6 of 177 Restaurants in Dudley
Price range: US$10 - US$32
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: ¡Hola amigos! Being the UK's biggest and most loved Tex-Mex restaurant, we know a thing or two about good food and drink. Our range of Mexican and Tex-Mex dishes have been making mouths water for over 25 years - from mild to wild, we've got every flavour! If you're in the mood for sizzling fajitas, bursting burritos, or tender fall-off-the-bone ribs, you've come to the right place. For those who fancy a lighter bite we have a brunch menu and a selection of desserts for your sweet tooth. We offer a gluten free menu too so anyone can enjoy dining out with friends. Our drinks will quench the greatest of thirsts - simply pop in try one of our famous margaritas. After all it's 5pm somewhere, right? See you soon, or as they say in Mexico, ¡hasta luego!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Food was sooooooo nice. Best takeaway ive had for ages! It came really quick too. Will definately be ordering again very soon.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (510)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Was very happy to hear Chiquitos were open for takeaway again! Ordered food this evening and it came in a timely fashion. The food (as always) was delicious and hot. I had a few special requests which the staff did without hesitation. Fabulous service and food. Can’t wait for it to open up properly for a sit down meal. Thank you!

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 8 November 2020 via mobile

We love Chiquito so took advantage of the fact that they have remained open for takeaways during lockdown. Usual friendly welcome from staff when collecting the food and the food was great. Everything was packed really well and it was all still piping hot when we got home. We’ll definitely be back for more takeaways until they open again.

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 19 October 2020

Our server (I think his name was Ben) was lovely. Took our orders promptly and gave exceptional service. Was very polite and courteous and the whole team followed the new guidelines. Lovely food, even better service. Haven’t been here in a few years but will defiantly be returning.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 5 October 2020

Now, this is covid time, so we were expecting a sanitised space, and that's what you have. One way system in operation, table spaces in between, masked staff and sanitisers.
We ordered a fiery chicken, tacos, chimichanga and fajitas.
Service was quick, and the good presentation was very good. Everything tasted fresh and good quality, and the blend of flavour was great.
My gripe: the fiery chicken was nowhere fiery. I tried to have the sauce on its own, but... no. OK, well, I'm not holding it against them, but just don't go there expecting 'volcano'.
My serious gripe: quantity. I'd like a plate to have quantity so I feel I've had a full meal. I think there was something less than. So maybe the intention is not so much comfort food, and more a taste of Mexico, but that did not tick my box.
Certainly worth a visit.