Lancaster House
  • Beachfront
  • Bar/Lounge
Headway Hotel(Morecambe)
1,456 results
All reviewshot tubopen fireoutdoor jacuzziuniversity campusluxury studioleisure facilitiesreception areasteam roomleisure clubbar foodfantastic hotelexcellent facilitieswedding partybuffet stylebiscuitsreception staffenjoyable stay
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had lunch at the hotel which was delicious. The staff were very friendly and could not have been more helpful. Food arrived quickly and was nice and hot. we are looking forward to returning many more times.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I like this hotel, it’s clean, lovely reception and very nice staff. The breakfast is also good with a very quick service. It is perfect for Lancaster Uni and less than £10 taxi ride in to Lancaster town centre
The reason for the 3stars was down to my room. The bed was formed from two beds pushed together and unfortunately both the mattresses needed replaced. The bathroom although clean was a bit dated and had a few cracked floor tiles. The shower was woeful, the pressure was very poor and the temperature control was erratic.
This was a bit disappointing as it did not reflect the rest of the hotel

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank BertieBassatt2017
AndyLemm, General Manager at Lancaster House, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear BertieBassatt2017,

Thank you for your review.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your visit to the hotel.

Can I ask that you contact my Guest Services Manager, Cherrie Hargreaves to let her which room you were staying in so that we can address the points that you have raised. Her email is guestservices.lancaster@englishlakes.co.uk

Please do let us know if you will be back in the area and we can help make you a reservation for one of our refurbished rooms.

Best Wishes

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is our second visit to this hotel. The rooms are comfortable and clean with good facilities. Staff are really friendly and helpful. There is a good spa and fitness suite offering beauty treatments, and on our visit we were able to sunbathe by the outdoor jacuzzi. Prices are reasonable, especially if you book in good time. The hotel is near the university and it's a quiet location. It is easy to drive or take a taxi to the town centre to eat out etc. The restaurant is ok, but not great. However, it will cater for specific requirements if notice is given, and the service and select of wines are both good.
We've had 2 lovely stays here and are highly likely to return.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear SMAH67,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TA.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your visit. Being able to sunbathe in this neck of the woods is the equivalent of finding the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow so I do hope you made the most of that!

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back for visit number 3.

Best Regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here many many times and always more than pleased with my stay. It was a delight to see Cath at breakfast (as she was going to retire). My rooms for the 2 week stay where Executive and as always live up to their name.
I ate in the bar afew times where the food is tasty and varied on the menu. The bar staff where as usual friendly and fun to pass time with.
I used the gym every night, I found it clean and everything worked (unlike some hotel gyms ).
A big thanks to Cherrie who professionally helped sort out some issues.(Employee of the month I think)
So overall a stress free and enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear miniman25,

Thank you for your fantastic TA post.

I tried to hide your comments from Cherrie in order to stop her head from getting too big but she's already seen them. Although I did tell Cath that you were pleased to see her here still.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the next few week.

Best Wishes

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The rooms were clean and comfortable and reception and bar areas provide a good place to relax. The bar and reception are comfortable and make a nice place to relax. The following morning we had work to do and found the bar a good place to get this done with a great cup of coffee.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear purpleTerry,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TA.

I am pleased to read that you were able to enjoy your visit and that you were able to get some work done. Perhaps next time you'll get to be able to try the Health Club too.

We hope that we can have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Best Regards