“Brilliant night out”

Ranked #33 of 41 Nightlife in Preston
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

Absolutely brilliant for music both Dance and RnB.
Door staff very professional and polite. Management were extremely welcoming as it was my birthday and gave us free entry and a booth.
Preston's best nightclub by far.

Date of experience: February 2017
1  Thank e17fcr

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

I paid £8 for two bottles of beer and when passed the bottles were hot to touch I told the bar man and he said they are all like that so I said for the premium price Im paying can I change it and pay extra for Stella or bud. as warm beer does not taste good and also turns frothy which I found out. The manager came and told me they carnt change them as they had been opened and offered ice instead.

Never ever had service like this at anywhere else in Preston so pretty much put off this place now due to hot bottles at £4 each

Date of experience: July 2016
4  Thank Dj A
Reviewed 7 February 2016 via mobile

We'd attended a PCW wrestling event in the evening and afterwards were asked to leave the club so that they could 'get ready' and the doorman said we could then re-enter at 10:30pm. When we did return, a different doorman said that we couldn't go in as I was wearing 'cuffed jeans'. Obviously we were taken aback as the previous bouncer hadn't said anything about my offending trousers. A female bouncer then rudely told us to stand behind the chain and my gf asked to speak to a manager. The manager came and was very unhelpful and abrupt and wouldn't give us any details on how to complain and sarcastically just said "have a good night". If it were not for the fact that our friends use the club facilities for their after party, then we would not even have bothered coming at all ! There is no atmosphere, no decent music and the rudeness of the staff has already been mentioned. We will not be returning.

Date of experience: February 2016
2  Thank Ade G
Reviewed 3 September 2015 via mobile

Dirty club full of underage children most have borrowed id, expensive drinks, rude staff and not a nice place to be. Used to be a lot better

Date of experience: September 2015
4  Thank kayleighac
See more reviews
Reviewed 25 July 2015 via mobile

Every night out I have, I end up here and it's always guaranteed to complete the night for us.
Being a local in Preston, I have tried and tested all clubs. I like most, but this one has always suited myself and my friends best. I've never had any trouble, and the music is always brilliant, I do agree with the previous review about drinks on the dance floor though that would be a nice change! otherwise I love this place, see you next time!

Date of experience: July 2015

Been to Evoque Nightclub? Share your experiences!