“Brilliant night out”

Ranked #29 of 39 Nightlife in Preston
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

Absolutely brilliant for music both Dance and RnB.
Door staff very professional and polite. Management were extremely welcoming as it was my birthday and gave us free entry and a booth.
Preston's best nightclub by far.

1  Thank e17fcr

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

I paid £8 for two bottles of beer and when passed the bottles were hot to touch I told the bar man and he said they are all like that so I said for the premium price Im paying can I change it and pay extra for Stella or bud. as warm beer does not taste good and also turns frothy which I found out. The manager came and told me they carnt change them as they had been opened and offered ice instead.

Never ever had service like this at anywhere else in Preston so pretty much put off this place now due to hot bottles at £4 each

4  Thank Dj A
Reviewed 7 February 2016 via mobile

We'd attended a PCW wrestling event in the evening and afterwards were asked to leave the club so that they could 'get ready' and the doorman said we could then re-enter at 10:30pm. When we did return, a different doorman said that we couldn't go in as I was wearing 'cuffed jeans'. Obviously we were taken aback as the previous bouncer hadn't said anything about my offending trousers. A female bouncer then rudely told us to stand behind the chain and my gf asked to speak to a manager. The manager came and was very unhelpful and abrupt and wouldn't give us any details on how to complain and sarcastically just said "have a good night". If it were not for the fact that our friends use the club facilities for their after party, then we would not even have bothered coming at all ! There is no atmosphere, no decent music and the rudeness of the staff has already been mentioned. We will not be returning.

2  Thank Ade G
Reviewed 3 September 2015 via mobile

Dirty club full of underage children most have borrowed id, expensive drinks, rude staff and not a nice place to be. Used to be a lot better

4  Thank kayleighac
See more reviews
Reviewed 20 August 2015

The customer experience from the moment we entered the venue to the moment we stumbled out was fantastic. All the staff were extremely friendly, and the bar staff even told us what offers are of the most value and what drinks they would personally get.

There was a good divide of music between the two levels which was able to break the night up to. A lot of people complain about the no drinks on a dance floor rule. Until you absolutely madonna it over so,women's drink on the dance floor, I don't think you will ever understand the importance.

Although some nights are certainly dearer than others, I see a lot of social media posts flaunting offers they have for drinks/booth packages that save you and your friends a ton of money and personalises your night too!

1  Thank LewisGorse