“Club”

Ranked #33 of 41 Nightlife in Preston
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 3 September 2015 via mobile

Dirty club full of underage children most have borrowed id, expensive drinks, rude staff and not a nice place to be. Used to be a lot better

Date of experience: September 2015
4  Thank kayleighac

Reviewed 25 July 2015 via mobile

Every night out I have, I end up here and it's always guaranteed to complete the night for us.
Being a local in Preston, I have tried and tested all clubs. I like most, but this one has always suited myself and my friends best. I've never had any trouble, and the music is always brilliant, I do agree with the previous review about drinks on the dance floor though that would be a nice change! otherwise I love this place, see you next time!

Date of experience: July 2015
Reviewed 2 July 2015 via mobile

Having started Uni for the final year of lava ignite seeing the transposition to evoque really put me off the place. As all drinks Re served in plastic there really was no reason to ban drinks on the dance floors. Lava didn't need to, neither should you. That's my main problem, the second one being that I understand the anti drugs policy and the measure requires to enforce it, that's fine but if your going to have bouncers peering over the cubicle dividers whilst I am trying to use the toilet at least make sure it is the same gender as the people on the toilet! No higher breach of privacy than looking up whilst using the toilet to see a woman staring at you. In first year I attended lava at least weekly, I think I have been to evoque half a dozen times in the final two years. I find cameo a much better venue for the people wanting a good time now.

Date of experience: December 2014

Been to Evoque Nightclub? Share your experiences!